Chapter 24 : Poor pier

Ye Zhou didn't seem to take the accidental kiss to his heart. In the early morning, after the brothers had breakfast, Ye Zhou drove the tricycle to town again. Like yesterday, he waited out of the village to get into the space. Here he removed the vegetables that had been framed earlier. At the same time, he also moved out two pots of roses after the variant. As for the orchids, he had already removed them from the golden land, but he did not take them out, mainly because Pan Lao responded too yesterday. Excited, faintly made him feel that those orchids are not only worth two hundred yuan. He wanted to see more and learn more.

I gave the restaurant the vegetables that Liu Wenlong needed. Ye Zhou drove three rounds to the vegetable market, because today's market is not as busy as there were not many people in the vegetable market yesterday.

Ye Zhou still asked for the booth yesterday. The tricycle was not near, and he saw the middle-aged man next to the booth scolding and cuddling the pier to carry pumpkins. Junxiu's sword eyebrows were wrinkled, it was really not his own child. Knowing that it hurts, people can do such heavy work in the morning, and the child is just growing old.

"You didn't eat. Move fast. You know laziness all day long. What do I feed you for?"

"Uncle, I wasn't lazy, I came out before the morning meal ..."

"Well? Tired? Eat and eat, what else would you do besides eating? Hurry up and move back to help your child pick up rapeseed, useless things, and I know I always remember to eat ..."

"I do not have……"

"Dare to talk back, you can't kill you ..."

The tricycle approached, Ye Zhou clearly heard the man's curse and the boy's humble excuse. The people around the stalls all shook their heads, but no one came forward to help. The man didn't seem to care what others said. The flat shoulder on the ground waved towards the thin body of Dunzi. If it really let him hit him, he would have to kill half his life.

"stop!"

Seeing this, Ye Zhou couldn't care so much, and the tricycle jumped down before it stopped, grabbing before Bian Duan landed on the pier: "Enough, he's just a child, are you?" Yi Bian carried it down, do you want to kill him? "

Abandoning his shoulders, Ye Zhou scolded coldly. He asked himself that he was not a good person, but he also looked down on the tall and strong man on the opposite side, which was a **** disgusting man.

"I'm in charge of my son, it's your fart? Get away from me!"

The man didn't look at him in the slightest, and his perennially working body was tall and strong, and he wanted to wave him away and grab the pier that was hiding behind him.

Even if he didn't look back, Ye Zhou clearly felt the trembling of the pier, glanced at the crowd that gradually surrounded him, grabbed the pier before the man, and rushed towards the crowd closest to them.

"I can't control your son, but is Dunzi your son? I haven't seen you discipline your own son like you did?"

Standing at the front of the crowd, holding a pier, Ye Zhou said politely, the eyes of the surrounding people changed suddenly, although they usually seemed to be used to the harshness of the man by the pier, and no one stood out in front of them. Now, no one wants to care about this kind of gossip, but now let Ye Zhou make it clear that the sense of justice that had not existed instantly burst out.

"It's Lao Zhang, it's not me who says that the child of Dunzi is also very diligent. Come to the vegetable market in the morning not tomorrow?"

"You do n’t give anyone breakfast, how else do they work?"