Chapter 16 : poor boy

Ye Zhouzui speaks sweetly. When he sees people, he calls his elder brother and sister. In addition, the vegetables he sells are really good. Several baskets of vegetables are sold out in less than an hour. I do n’t mention how satisfied I am in Zhou ’s heart. I was still thinking of finding a hidden place to get more vegetables. After thinking about it, it ’s fine. It ’s good to make more money. It ’s a good thing to make more money. It's a good deal, and he also plans to go to the seed shop to buy more seeds and go back.

"Boy, are your dishes sold out?"

When things were sold out, Ye Zhou was ready to pack up and go back, but the woman who first bought his vegetables hurried over, looking anxiously at the empty baskets on his booth, his eyes were full of regrets, Ye Zhou's action of packing things was a smile, and said with a slight smile: "Trusted the elder sister's blessing, they are all sold out, do you still want to buy the elder sister?"

Did she buy a lot just now?

"No, I'll let the kids eat the tomatoes before I get them back. No, they're still thinking about eating."

The woman is helpless. She also wants to buy more and go back. It ’s like buying fruit snacks for the children. I did n’t expect him to sell so fast and it disappeared in a blink of an eye. less.

"That's it."

Ye Zhou thought for a moment, turned around and took out five or six tomatoes from the bucket and put them in the vegetable basket she brought: "Sister, this is what I reserved to give away. You take it back first to deal with the child, Minger me It will come early, if you want to buy my food, just look for this stall. "

To do business for a long time, there must be old customers, and running old customers is a discipline.

"How sorry?"

Although the woman pushed back her mouth, a satisfied smile appeared on her face.

"I'm sorry, my elder sister will take care of my business in the future. Besides, I also have a younger brother who is only six years old. It can be annoying to have children toss."

Ye Zhou smiled at him and pulled homely. The woman also looked refreshing. He talked with him for a while, and promised that he would pay for the vegetables before he paid for them and turned away with the basket. Ye Zhou Raised his hand and sent him enthusiastically, but ...

"Look at how other people do business, just like you are a wood. Why do people sell so fast? Who asked you to lend our knife to others? He sold it and can thank you ..."

A series of deliberate repressions suddenly sounded next to him, but just to make him hear the accusations. Ye Zhou turned his head and saw that the stall selling big pumpkins next door didn't know when there were one more man, one woman and two middle-aged people. They should be husband and wife, and behind them were a little boy who looked six or seven years old. At this moment, the couple was teaching the guy who borrowed a knife for him.

"Uncle, grandma, he just borrowed our sword, not ..."

"Snapped……"

Before the teenager's words were finished, the woman called out with a big scraper. The beaten teenager was unstable and almost fell to the ground. Even Ye Zhou couldn't see it anymore, but the woman insulted with her hands on her hips. Earth? I still ca n’t say that you can humiliate your land? If you are a little yell, what would you do if it wasn't for your mother's willingness to take you in and give you food and clothing? You wouldn't have known that you died in that ravine ... "

The woman's countdown for a while was extremely bitter and mean. The men and children next to him seemed to be accustomed to it, and did not mean to stop it at all. The teenager who was counted down bowed his head, where no one saw, his fists were tight. It was tight again, but finally it was released suddenly.

Ye Zhou is not stupid. If you do n’t know that the boy is because he has suffered it, you do n’t know that the woman deliberately tossed him, then he is really alive.

"Don't go, young man, you don't know, the couple is shameless, and the pier is also pitiful. When he was seven or eight years old, he begged with his mother everywhere, and when he was living in Quanan Village, his mother was seriously ill, leaving him alone and left alone. The couple ’s last name was Zhang. At first they had no children. They thought they would have a dependency after adopting the pier. But it didn't take long for them to conceive their own children. If it weren't for the village chief secretary of Quan'an Village, they would have driven the pier out. Even so, the pier is not as good as a servant in their family these years. He is doing all the hard work and tired work alone, and he ca n’t eat enough or wear warm clothes. You see, a sixteen-year-old child. It's quite tall, but it doesn't have a couple of flesh. The old couple are really making evil. "

When Ye Zhou frowned, he picked up the forgotten knife and was about to step out. On the other side, a middle-aged woman in her forties pulled him and whispered something in his ear to the people in the opposite direction. Ye Zhou Asking myself is not a good person, and I do n’t have the extra energy to take care of other people ’s gossip, but when I heard those words, my heart was still a little bit uncomfortable for the teenagers. These two couples are more evil than those in the old Ye family. Welfare agencies or go to the village party secretary and say clearly, what is the name of torture and abuse?

Look at this boy named Dunzi and then look at himself. Ye Zhou suddenly felt a sudden feeling. He was also fatherless and motherless. He still had at least Xiaohuan and a home that could shelter the wind and rain. He is thin and weak, he looks much healthier than Dunzi, at least not as much as he wants people to fight and torture, and there is no gap without comparison. At this moment, he no longer complains about God's injustice, Compared to Dunzi, he is already lucky.

"Xunzi thanked me, I don't have to pay back their sword, it's fine."

With a reminder of good intentions, Ye Zhou walked over with a knife, and by the way took out two big cucumbers from the bucket: "Uncle and uncle, I'm sorry, I just forgot to return your knife, but here I am There are two big cucumbers. It ’s my honour to borrow your knife. I am so sorry, I will return them to you so late. "

They all said that they would not reach out and smile at people. Even if the couple Zhang was unhappy, they couldn't say anything when they saw Ye Zhou's smile.

"Who borrowed something from someone else and immediately forgot to return it?"

Grunting and grabbing the knife and cucumber, the woman glared at him in dissatisfaction. Ye Zhou was not painful or itchy. When he didn't hear what he said, he turned around to look at the boy with his head down. He wants to help young people, but it must not be now. Anyway, after that, he will go to the town to sell vegetables every day. The chance is that you don't have to be busy at this moment.

"Sister-in-law, trouble you today, I'll go back first."

Packing up the things, Ye Zhou greeted the good-natured man who reminded him before driving the tricycle to leave the vegetable market. He also planned to go to the town to take a look and drop some things back.