Chapter 8 : Deserve to Know

Real estate and real estate are different from other things. They must be approved by the owner before they can be taken away. The reason why the old Ye family moved out of the nest is probably to use the human tactics to scare Ye Zhou from having to surrender the house and land. Unfortunately, Yes, they are facing Ye Zhou who changed the core. No one at the scene knows human nature better than him. The old Ye family said that if they are white, they are a peasant, and they will only rely on their elder status and people. There are so many advantages that oppress people, they really kill people. They are absolutely afraid, at least not in the face.

Eyes swept across all the people present, and Ye Zhou's taunts were deeper. He was not scared by their battle: "I want my house and land, okay, unless you kill me and Xiaohuan today."

Ye Zhou's voice was not very loud, but he struck everyone's eardrums. Unsurprisingly, several people in the old Ye family flinched, always paying attention to their Ye Zhou's heart.

"Small beasts, do you think the old lady really dare not kill you?"

After a brief slap, I didn't have time to think about how he was so weak this time. The old lady rolled up her sleeves and wanted to come forward and pump his mouth, and Ye Zhou's eyes sank.

"Oh, hey ... the little beast who killed Qiandao ..."

"Mom ... Ye Zhou, what do you want to do? She's your breast ..."

"Ye Zhou, you let go of your mother ..."

"Oh killing, Ye Zhou is going to kill, ..."

Just when the old lady's big ear scraper was about to greet her, Ye Zhou suddenly turned aside, and while she avoided it, she cleverly grasped the old lady's hand and cut it behind her, while the other hand didn't know where to find a brand new one. With the sickle frame around her neck, the old woman screamed in fright, the others could no longer maintain the formation, and looked at him one by one with nervousness or panic or fear, and the hall was suddenly confused.

"Xiaozhou, let your milk go. If it wasn't your aunt who stumbled, let's say it slowly. Do you still want to make a fate?"

Ye Zhou's uncle Ye Danniu frowned and stood up. He couldn't hide the blame inside and outside the words. He held the old lady's face full of sarcasm and said sarcastically: "Making a life and stubbornly? You deliberately planted the scams and forced them. I surrendered the only house and land left, didn't I push our brother to death? Ye Daniel, do n’t you tell me to kiss my uncle, do you deserve to know? "

If he is really interested, he has already stood up, why wait till now? Thanks to his mind when he entered the door earlier, he quietly put the newly bought sickle into the space, otherwise the weak 'joy body' that he can now blow away in a gust of wind, may not make the old things look like Yet.

A man in his fifties was also called by his own nephew with his last name. Ye Daniu immediately turned his face black, but could not refute it. He could only clenched his fists and stared hard at him, his tall body. Could not stop the trembling of anger.

"Where the little beast is, you can call Ye Daniel, ..."

"Ouch ..."

"Let me hear one more word. Believe it or not, next year is the old lady's death date?"

Ye Daniu was so angry that he didn't mean the same for others. Zhang Yuzhen jumped out in anger, but Ye Zhou didn't give him the chance to finish, and put a new sickle on the old woman's neck without hesitation, sharp. The edge of the knife cut the skin of the skin instantly, the bloodshot suddenly appeared, the old lady was screaming in pain, the original struggling body changed into a shiver, and the lower body gradually became wet.