Chapter 31 : Why not Marry a son-in-law?

Pan's next door

"Isn't it that you shouldn't mess with the boat? Isn't it **** hard for you to say what Labor is saying?"

Seeing that Sun Zi's mouth was smirking, Dang Erlang came in from the outside, and Pan Laogu, who was preparing to eat, stared at him fiercely.

"How dare you? I just saw him buy a lot of things. I can't move it alone, so I can help him."

In the face of the anger of the old man, Pan Xiangdong didn't care, and sat down on his left hand.

"It's better."

After getting rid of him, and finally glaring at him again, Pan Laocai continued to say, "You are too big, so it is time to find a girl to settle down. I heard that the granddaughter of Lao He's family is good, or I will help you talk and talk. with?"

The offspring's marriage will always be the most worrying thing for the elders. The grandfather and granddaughter of the Pan family are no exception. It is logical that it should be Pan Xiangdong's parents, Zhang Luo, but they ... a time when Pan Xiangdong was only two years old He died for the country, and one died in the ten years of civil unrest in the Cultural Revolution. Although Father Pan quickly turned over the case for his daughter-in-law, everything was too late, Pan Xiangdong had lost his mother, and Pan Lao was continuing. After the eldest son, he lost his daughter-in-law.

Therefore, Pan Xiangdong has been personally trained and raised by himself. Even before he went to the military area, he always took him with him. Over time, he accidentally cultivated him into the pillar of the country today, the youngest lieutenant colonel in the history of China. Military officer, it is needless to say that his marriage affairs are naturally under his control. The second son and his wife couldn't control him and did not dare to manage it too hard.

"Dare you dare to tell me that old lady's daughter? Grandpa, do you want to force me to murder my dear?"

He dug his ears, Pan Xiangdong pretended to be unbelievable, and the father suddenly heard the anger and said, "Murder your grandfather? Try it if you have any kind of seed, little rabbit, wings are hardened, right? Believe it or not. you!"

Grandma, the grandson of someone else's house is either good-natured or sensible, so he puts such a mad thing on the yarn?

"Good enough, am I wrong? Isn't it okay? Why are you so angry? In case ... again, drink and drink, don't be angry."

Seeing this, Pan Xiangdong rushed to please and poured him a glass of wine. Don't look at him always talking to the old man. In fact, he is also very worried about him, or he won't hide here. With his ability, he must avoid It is not difficult to open Zheng's "Wanted".

"Count your kid with a little conscience."

Pan Xiangdong's well-behaved seemed to make him very useful. Pan Lao's anger said that it disappeared, but ...

"Speaking of grandfather, why do you have to marry someone's daughter-in-law to marry a daughter-in-law? Who stipulates it? Can't I marry an individual's son? Marrying a daughter-in-law does not seem to be a problem?

"puff……"

The next second, when he heard what he said, the drink that Pan Laogang drank in his mouth spurted out decisively. Pan Xiangdong quickly took the paper towel and handed it to him: "Say you are old, you do n’t even admit it, you wo n’t even drink it. Anymore? "

I didn't realize that he had said so much, Pan Xiangdong helped him clean up the unruly thoughts.

"Snapped!"

"Little bunny, you are scared of labor and capital!"

Slap his hand away, and Pan Lao stared at him angrily: "Why a man-in-law? You dare to marry a man-in-law for me. Believe that labor and capital really destroyed you?"

Dog day's little bastard, does he still want his future? Boy, wife and child, thanks to him.

"What's so bad about a man-in-law and a woman? Women cry and cry at every turn, annoyed, far from saying, let's take Xiao Li from the third uncle's house, love is about to die and live, I will not go out I'm sorry to admit that she is the Pan family, so the boy from the old Li family can bear her. "

Putting aside his mouth, Pan Xiangdong picked up chopsticks and sandwiched a piece of peanut rice into his mouth. He didn't just talk about it. In fact, before that, he never thought about getting married. Just when Grandpa mentioned marriage, his mind Suddenly, Ye Zhou ’s face of Zhang Junxiu suddenly appeared here. This is the question. Even now he feels that if he has to get married, Ye Zhou is undoubtedly the best choice. At least for decades to come. He wouldn't be bored, would he?

"Pan Xiangdong, tell me the truth, do you have someone you like?"

Almost all the self-control was exhausted before he could not let himself run away because of his words. Pan Lao closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then looked up at him again, and a pair of deep tiger eyes locked him momentarily. Face, trying to find clues from it.