Chapter 2: Ye Zio hanged himself

"Not good, Ye Zhou is hanging ..."

"Come on ..."

"Ye Zhou is dead ..."

"Dog, let him die. It's shameful to live. It's better to die. My old Ye Jiayi has such a disgusting thing. You have the ability to let me die outside. It's my mother's place ... "

When Ye Zhou woke up again, many people's voices were buzzing in his ears. One of the old woman's cursing sound was particularly harsh, but Ye Zhou could not refute it, because he sadly found that he was suffering from severe hypoxia. In his state, something seemed to be entangled in his neck, and he couldn't close his mouth, his tongue stretched out, and his breathing was severely poor.

Damn, it's so big without play!

Realizing that he was dangling from the room beam like old bacon in the countryside at this time, Ye Zhou's scolding mother was in her heart, and her two arms were weak and grabbed the rope upward, trying to save herself, but his hands actually Softly unable to make a little effort, not only did not save himself, but the neck was tightened by the thick twine of the thumb, but at this time, a lot of memories that did not belong to my mind were crazy, Ye Zhou only felt The air became thinner and thinner, as if the soul would leave the body at any time, and the thin face had already become a pig's liver color.

"Uncle, please save my brother, milk, please, please ..."

"What to save? He will let him die if he wants to die, and the old lady sells the house left by your father and mother to pay him a coffin ..."

"Mom, just say a few words, younger second and third child, not ready to save people!"

The dilapidated room was full of people. At a rough glance, at least one or two, but no one came forward and dropped the leaf boat hanging from the beam of the house. A boy who looked up to five or six years old was kneeling on the ground. Crying and pulling their trousers, but was kicked out by the old lady who was sore and mean at the first sight, which seemed to wake up others, a man who looked like fifty or sixty years old greeted the other two with His almost old man ran to hug Ye Zhou's legs, but ...

Damn, are you trying to murder?

The three big men were clumsy, all they knew was holding his body and pulling down hard, Ye Zhou's tongue was also ecstatic and stretched out, his eyes were severely white, not only was not rescued, but he almost accelerated his fart. If it weren't for his throat being so speechless, he couldn't help but yell at his mother, grandma, are there any of them to save people?

"Second and third, you hold him, I'll get a knife to cut the rope."

God finally opened his eyes. The man who saved the life finally grasped the point. Ye Zhou almost didn't cry with tears of excitement, and then after a while of pulling and discussing, Ye Zhou finally got rid of the fate of becoming old bacon.

"Brother, brother, are you okay? Brother ..."

"Ahem ..."

Ye Zhou's body had just been placed on the ground. The little boy quickly rushed over and hugged him. His neck was strangled for a long time. Ye Zhou was uncomfortable with his coughing, regardless of pushing away the boy who obviously increased the burden on his body. Not to mention, how could he be hung in the air somehow because he was hit by a car.

"A boat, are you okay?"

The man who had previously rescued him asked, worried, stooping down.

Ye Zhou, who had coughed up his bile, looked up, and couldn't help rolling his eyes. It was no wonder that he was just farting a little bit. What the **** is Nima doing?