Chapter 18 : organic vegetables, cooperation!

Along the way, Ye Zhou helped himself and Ye Huan to buy two sets of cotton clothes, supplemented the rice, oil, salt, pots, pans and other pots that were not available at home, and went to the farm tool seed shop that I went to last time to buy a lot of various The seed, thinking of Ye Huan always screaming to help him pluck grass, Ye Zhouxin became obsessed, bought a small set of farm tools, and finally drove the tricycle to the restaurant where the original owner worked.

"You are coming, Xiaozhou? Whose tricycle?"

Every time today, the restaurant's business is better than usual. Liu Wenlong has also been busy in the shop. When he saw the tricycle parked at the door, he saw Ye Zhou who was driving the tricycle. Liu Wenlong greeted him without thinking.

"I borrowed it from the father next door. This isn't much of an input. I thought about selling vegetables for myself, but unfortunately, I used to be a farmer in my middle school, and I did n’t have time to sell it myself. I just sold his vegetables. I bought it all, and made a little difference from it, Brother Liu. I see that this dish is pretty good and the taste is not bad. I'll send you some to try. "

Ye Zhoubian said as if it were true and false, while he took out half a basket of vegetables from the bucket, which he specially kept. One is to thank the care of the original owner. Second, Liu Wenlong is arrogant, bold and sincere. He is a person worthy of friendship. For a lifetime, family and friends are indispensable. Only by meeting more people will he be complacent and open his eyes. As for the third one, the vegetables in the space mature too quickly. How much can he sell on his own every day? It ’s better to go to restaurants and other places where vegetables are used a lot every day. The first person he thought of was Liu Wenlong. Although his restaurant is not too big and the business is not very good, he can trust him.

"That limp, you also bought it yourself, otherwise, how much do you count, I'll give it to you."

After hearing the words, Liu Wenlong hurriedly refused. He was not unaware of the condition of Ye Zhou's family, and he could not take advantage of him.

"Not Brother Liu, don't rush to give money first, let's go in and talk about it?"

Seeing that he was really going to pay, Ye Zhou hurriedly pulled him, Liu Wenlong looked embarrassed, but did not pull him at the door, took the initiative to take the bamboo basket in his hand, and turned in, Ye Zhou shook his head helplessly. , More and more firmly the idea of ​​working with him.

"Brother Liu, let's not say anything politely. Xiao Huan is still hungry at home and waits for me to bring him something to eat. You try the tomatoes and cucumbers first. My classmates are pollution-free organic vegetables. They do n’t apply pesticides or fertilize, they do n’t have any bug eyes, they taste very good, and the dishes they make are definitely not bad. ”

Followed him into the backyard, before Ye Zhou sat down and picked up tomatoes and cucumbers that could be eaten raw. The concept of pollution-free organic vegetables should not have been popularized in this era, and his first step was not so good. Leaving, thinking of my brother at home, the skinny handsome face can't help but smirked a petting smile. Maybe Xiao Huan has been anxious? But don't cry.

Liu Wenlong is also a businessman, and sincerity doesn't mean stupidity. If Ye Zhou said that he didn't know his intention, he would be foolish!

"It looks great."

While talking, he took the tomatoes and cucumbers on his hands. Liu Wenlong took the tomatoes to his mouth and took a bite. The sweet and sour taste instantly spread between the teeth. The young and rude handsome face flashed a surprise immediately, didn't wait Ye Zhou asked, Liu Wenlong picked up the cucumber and clicked and bite it. The crisp texture was mixed with the unique fragrance of cucumber. If the ordinary cucumber is not peeled, two more mouthfuls will inevitably have some astringency. , Juicy and tender.