Chapter 42 : Xiaoye Huan voilent

Why the unconscionable dog **** glaring? Still want to do something with the old lady? The wings harden you, the old lady ..."

"Xiao Zuo, you should know how to get to the police station in town?"

After solving the troubles around her, Zhang's wife and daughter rushed forward when they turned around, yelling and yelling across the booth, but this time, Ye Zhou didn't give her the chance to continue, and the cold voice interrupted her shrew. .

"You you you ... what do you want to do? Don't think I'm scared to call the police, I'll sue you ..."

"brother?"

The three words of the police station are obviously still very useful. Even the cheating wife and wife of Zhang Bo couldn't help it, Ye Zuo in the fury turned his head strangely. Obviously, he didn't understand what happened to the police station. Is the police still returning? Can you manage this kind of shit? If they were really useful, he wouldn't have been so difficult in those years.

"When you go to the police station and call the police, you will say that someone has ransomed us. I'll see. They don't care."

Ignoring the spiteful scolding of Zhang's wife and daughter, Ye Zhou glanced at her lightly, sneering at ridicule. After all, he was a man. He couldn't really swear at a hot woman in the public. She was not ashamed, but he didn't want to accompany her. It ’s important that Zhang ’s boss did n’t show up. He made it clear that he was letting his mother-in-law go, and he did n’t dare to attack a woman first. However, they seemed to look down on him. To treat a person, he did n’t have to use violence. Soft violence is sometimes better than real violence!

"Ok!"

Ye Zuo was not stupid. After he said it, he decisively understood what he meant. When he admired it, he turned around and squeezed out of the crowd. The boss Zhang and his wife were panicked. They kept going up and down to block Ye Zuo's way. His eyes crossed his eyes and looked at Ye Zhou in angrily: "What, what extortion? Who ransoms you? Wild hybrids can't go, you confess to your old lady."

On this occasion, Zhang's wife and his wife still held their necks and kept their mouths open. The crowd watched the crowd and shook their heads. The woman was too shameless and shameless, and pitying those three and a half-sized children, they provoked such spoilt goods. Not all **** is stained.

"I didn't say it was you who blackmailed us. When the uncle of the police came, I would have made it clear, Xiaozuo, don't go fast!"

Leaving his mouth shut, Ye Zhou didn't take her spoiled eyes at all. If he couldn't even clean up a rogue woman, he would have been alive.

With his orders, Ye Zuo was no longer polite, and was ready to leave, but—

"What are you doing? How dare you beat your adoptive mother? Ouch, I'm not alive. What a hard way to raise an adopted son who has worked so hard to deny his mother, even kill me."

Zhang Lao's daughter-in-law grabbed him, letting him die, Ye Zuo opened her hand fiercely, and after pulling for a while, Zhang Lao's daughter-in-law patted her thigh and fell to the ground. Crying and screaming extremely, everyone around the audience pointed at him whispering, but no one dared to stand out because of her previous tiger power.

"Dunzi, what do you want to do? Even if you are not our adoptive son, we have also raised you for several years. How can you treat your adoptive mother like this? Are you a **** thing?"

Seeing that things seemed more and more noisy, Boss Zhang finally couldn't hold back. He deliberately pretended to take a serious look and scolded Ye Zuo. He bent down to help his daughter-in-law.