02

STORYBROOKE - MAYOR'S HOUSE

Henry watched as the clock tower hands moved.

Regina came into Henry's room and asked, "The missing pages - where are they?"

Henry shrugged. "It's an old book. Stuff's missing. Why do you care?"

"I care because you think I'm some evil queen. And that hurts me, Henry. I'm your mother."

"No, you're not."

"Well, then who is? That woman you brought here? I don't like what she and this book are doing to you. Thankfully, both are no longer an issue." Henry smirked. "What?"

The clock chimed, and Regina looked up. Henry left while she was distracted by the clock.

GRANNY'S BED & BREAKFAST

Regina knocked on the door to Emma's room whilst holding a basket of apples.

When the door opened, Regina said, "Did you know the Honeycrisp tree is the most vigorous and hearty of all apple trees? It can survive temperatures as low as forty below and keep growing. It can weather any storm. I have one that I've tended to since I was a little girl. And to this day, I have yet to taste anything more delicious than the fruit it offers." She handed Emma an apple.

"Thanks," Emma replied.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy them on your drive home."

"Actually, I'm going to stay for awhile."

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea. Henry has enough issues. He doesn't need you confusing him."

"All do respect, Madam Mayor, the fact that you have now threatened me twice in the last twelve hours makes me want to stay more."

"Since when were apples a threat?"

"I can read between the lines. Sorry. I just want to make sure Henry's okay."

"He's fine, dear. Any problems he has are being taken care of."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I have him in therapy. It's all under control. Take my advice, Miss Swan. Only one of us knows what's best for Henry."

"Yeah, I'm starting to think you're right about that."

"It's time for you to go."

"Or what?"

"Don't underestimate me, Miss Swan. You have no idea what I'm capable of."

THE ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST - THE CASTLE

Snow White and Prince Charming's wedding was ongoing.

"I shall destroy your happiness if it is the last thing I do," the Evil Queen said, turning and walking away.

"Hey!" Prince Charming yelled. The Queen turned back and he hurled the sword at her. As the sword neared her, the Queen disappeared in a puff of smoke, the sword along with her.

THE EVIL QUEEN'S PALACE

The sword, still on its trajectory, pierced a wall.

"Would you like something to drink?" the valet asked.

"Do I look like I need a drink?" the Evil Queen retorted.

"I was only trying to help." He offered her a drink.

The Evil Queen took the glass. "Thank you."

As the Queen approached, the Magic Mirror said, "Now that was an awfully big threat. Destroy everyone's happiness? How do you plan on accomplishing that?"