06

David and Kathryn were standing outside their house. There was a little sign that said 'The Nolans' on the lawn.

"You know, you had the same look on your face before we bought it, too," Kathryn said. "You couldn't see past the ugly windmill on the lawn and said you'd never buy an old lady house. Do you remember what made you change your mind?"

"Well, I see the windmill's gone," David commented.

"Come on. Everyone's waiting."

"Who's "everyone"?"

They walked up the walkway and entered the house.

---

Most of the people of Storybrooke were at David's coming home party. Kathryn introduced him to various people.

"This is Gene," Kathryn said.

"Good to see you, Dave," Gene greeted.

"How you doing?" David asked.

"And this is Ellen, his wife," Kathryn told him.

"Ellen. Hi."

"Good to see you, too," Ellen replied.

"And Frank," Kathryn said.

"Hey," David greeted.

"Hey," Dr. Whale stated.

"Dr. Whale," Kathryn clarified.

"Hi, David. Look, I know this is a lot, but it's good for you. The smallest thing can trigger your memories. Just try and have fun."

"Thank you, Dr. Whale," David said. "I'll do my best."

Henry, Emma and Jackie stood by the stairs.

Henry looked at Emma as he referenced David. "You know why he doesn't remember? The curse isn't working him yet."

Emma glanced at Henry. "Henry, David has amnesia."

"Well, it's preventing the curse from replacing his fairy tale story with fake memories."

"Right. Because everyone here has fake stories that prevent them from remembering who they really are."

"Right. And now's our chance to help him. We just have to get him to remember that he's-"

"He's Prince Charming," Emma and Jackie finished.

"We just have to jog his memory by getting him and Miss Blanchard together."

"Didn't we just try that?" Emma asked.

"And it woke him up."

David joined them and said, "Hey. You're the ones who saved me, right?"

"Oh, yeah. I guess," Emma said.

"And, uh, you're also the only ones I know here."

"You can hide with us. Fantastic."

A man served David an appetizer. He stabbed a cocktail one with a toothpick.

"Oh, thank you," David said.

"So, you ever use a sword?" Henry asked.

David frowned. "I'm sorry? Emma, you live with Mary Margaret, right? You know if she's coming tonight?"

"No, she couldn't make it," Emma replied.

"Oh."

---

Regina and Kathryn were in the kitchen.

"You should go out there," Regina said. "There's plenty of food. Go. Be with your husband."