ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

Red and Prince Charming had set up a rest spot. A flaming arrow shot through the air, heading towards Red.

"Red, look out!" Prince Charming warned, deflecting the arrow with his sword. They then saw King George and his men riding towards them. "We need to move. They found us."

The two of them ran towards Prince Charming's horse. He got on and extended his hand to her. However, she refused.

"Go," Red told him. "I'll take care of them."

"Red, I'm not leaving you."

"Find Snow. That's all that matters. Find her!"

"What are you going to do?"

Red looked up and saw that it was a full moon. "I'm giving you a head start."

Prince Charming rode off while Red stayed behind. Red took off her cloak, causing her eyes to glow yellow. She rushed towards the knights and transformed into a wolf.

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Emma took Mary Margaret's mugshot at the station while Jackie stood to the side. "Please turn to the right."

Mary Margaret did so as she said, "Emma, this is a mistake. I didn't kill Kathryn."

"Of course you didn't. But, while I am your friend, I am also the Sheriff. And I have to go where the evidence leads."

"Which points to me? Emma, yesterday it was David. There's something not right here."

"I know. But, your fingerprints were on that box, and his are not. So, now we have to deal with this."

"Evidence that says I cut out Kathryn's heart... and buried it in the woods. This is insane."

"If I don't book you, with all this evidence, it's going to look like favoritism. And then, Regina will have cause and she will fire me. And then, you know what she'll do? She'll bring in someone who will railroad you. So, please -- just try to be patient and trust me. We can't even move forward till we verify the heart belonged to Kathryn. And I am still waiting for the DNA test results. But, in the meantime, you need to bear with me. I have to ask you a few questions."

"This is crazy. I would never hurt anyone."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

Snow White hummed a song while she swept her room at the dwarf's place. A bluebird flew in. She coaxed the bird over to her, then set it on a table. She then aggressively tried to swat it with the broom. Grumpy walked in and saw her.

"Snow? What are you... What are you doing?" Grumpy asked.

"Getting rid of the vermin in this house," Snow White replied as she again tried to swat the bird and, eventually, successfully drove it out the window. "What do you want?"

"It's dinner time."

"I'm not hungry."

"Come on – we made something extra special tonight." Grumpy led Snow White to the dining area where the other dwarves were gathered around the table.

"Somebody die?"

Jiminy Cricket flew in and said, "Snow, why don't you have a seat?"

Jackie followed and on the confused looks, she stated, "The cricket called. Anything Jiminy needs, I'm willing to help."

"Why is there a dirty cricket in here and a disgusting pirate in here?" Snow White asked.

Jackie scoffed. "Disgusting? My, my, princess. The stories of the kind heir are entirely false."