STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - NIGHT

Pan still inhabiting Henry's body, approached the wishing well with Felix. In his hand, he carried the scroll.

"You never cease to amaze me, Peter," Felix said. "Outwitting the Evil Queen in less than a day. It's impressive."

"She loves the boy. That makes her weak." They stopped at the well's opening. "This is it. This is where we'll cast it. The ingredients?"

Felix handed Pan a bag. "When it's done, will they all be dead?"

Pan took a bottle out. "Of course. They will be slaves to this new land we're making with no idea who they once were. Death is final, Felix. Their suffering will be eternal." He continued setting out various bottles as ingredients, and dropped one into the well. As it hit the bottom, the water changed to a greenish hue.

"Another curse?" Mary Margaret asked.

---

Belle, David, Emma, Henry, Hook, Mary Margaret, Neal, Regina, Matthew, Jackie and Tinker Belle were gathered outside the vault building with Mr. Gold.

"It's happening again?" Mary Margaret questioned.

"Gold, this curse, is it going to work like the last one?" Emma asked.

"The last one was created to service the Queen's wishes," Mr. Gold replied. "This will be done per Pan's desire. I would count on something hellish."

"The curse was built to be unstoppable," Regina said. "There's nothing that can be done."

"Well, it is possible to stop it."

"What?"

"By using the scroll it itself. It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll. That's you, Regina."

THE WISHING WELL

Pan eyed one of the ingredient bottles. "What she did is child's play compared to what I have in mind." He dropped the bottle into well as the water glowed green once more.

"I knew you'd win," Felix said. "Peter Pan never fails." Pan flashed him a smile. Another bottle went into the well.

"What do I have to do?" Regina wondered.

OUTSIDE THE VAULT BUILDING

Mr. Gold said to Regina, "You must destroy the scroll. Both yours and his curses shall be ended, but know this—there will be a price; a steep one."

"W-what do you suggest?" Regina asked.

"Instead of going to him, bring him to us with a spell." Regina gave him a confused look.

"One that will return Pan and Henry to their own bodies."

THE WISHING WELL

Felix looked from inside the well to Pan and asked, "Are we missing something?"

"Yes," Pan replied.

"What is it?"

"The heart of the thing I love most."

"You mean your son's heart? Rumpelstiltskin?

"No, uh, I never loved Rumple."

Felix asked in a perplexed tone, "Well, then, whose heart do we need? Who do you love?"

"Love can be many things, Felix. It doesn't just come from romance or family. It can also come from loyalty; friendship." Felix's expression shifted to fear. "Only one person has always believed in Pan."

"That's me."

"Don't be afraid. Be flattered." He moved to take out the heart.

Felix yelled, "No, no, no!"