STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Mr. Gold knocked on the door to Mary Margaret's apartment and Emma answered.

"Ready to go, Miss Swan, Miss Sparrow?" Mr. Gold asked.

"Almost," Emma replied.

Jackie nodded. "Aye."

Mr. Gold entered the apartment and Henry entered the room with a suitcase and his coat.

"Do you think we'll be cold where we're going, or warm?" Henry wondered.

"I think layers are always a good idea," Emma replied.

Mr. Gold frowned. "I thought the terms of our agreement were quite clear. You owe me a favor - you and Miss Sparrow alone."

"I'm not leaving Henry here with Cora lurking about, so either we all go, or we all stay."

"Then, we'll have to purchase one more plane ticket, won't we?"

Mary Margaret helped Henry put on his jacket as Emma said, "Wait. We're flying?"

"Don't worry, I'm covering expenses. Even the new one."

David overheard the conversation as he came down the stairs and interjected. "You're a real gentlemen, aren't you? All right, Gold, you're going out there with my family. Just know, if anything happens to them..."

"Then you'll what? Cross the town line? And David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van?"

"I'll be devastated. This isn't a threat. It's a request. Take care of them."

"I promise no harm will come to your family. After all, we have a deal."

---

Mr. Gold, equipped with the shawl around his neck, was driving. Jackie had a scarf, equipped with the same portion Mr. Gold had used. Emma was in the passenger's seat and Henry and Jackie were in back. They were heading down a deserted road in Mr. Gold's car.

"So... Where are we going?" Henry asked.

"Logan International Airport," Mr. Gold replied.

"I think he meant after that," Emma said.

"Let just take things one step at a time, shall we?"

"You really think that shawl and scarf are going to work?"

"Well, if it doesn't, and Jackie and I revert to our cursed selves, we're all going to have some problems. It'll work."

They passed the 'Leaving Storybrooke ' sign and a wave of magic passed over Mr. Gold. There was a brief pause.

"So?" Emma wondered.

"My name is Rumpelstiltskin. And we're going to find my son."

Jackie glanced at Emma. "My name is Captain Jacqueline Sparrow. My ship is The Black Pearl, and Captain Hook is my sworn enemy."

--

At Mary Margaret's apartment, Mary Margaret was in the kitchen when David entered wearing two gun holsters.

"You like the holster, huh?" she asked.

"I miss carrying a sword," David admitted.

"Well, it looks good on you."

"Come on. Leroy has the dwarves on Cora watch. They've got eyes everywhere, but they could use our help."

"Really? How hard can it be to find a powerful sorceress in a small town?"