STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Inside her house, Regina was putting on her earrings in front of a mirror when she heard the doorbell ring. She opened the door to find nothing but a basket filled with green apples.

Suddenly, Zelena was standing in Regina's dining room and she said, "A gift. From sister to sister."

"What are you doing here?" Regina asked.

"I saw your tree and I thought you could use something better." She picked one of Regina's red apples from off the table. "Red apples are so sickly sweet, don't you think? People tend to like something... a little sharper."

"And green apples are just... bitter." Zelena picked up one of Regina's decorations. "That's not yours."

"Story of my life."

"Why are you here?"

"Oh, sisterly concerns, sisterly advice, you know. I wanted to make sure you were all right after our little showdown." She walked over to Regina's living room.

"I'm fine. Are you?"

"Getting there." She examined the room and took a seat on Regina's sofa. "This is nice. So luxurious. You really don't appreciate what you have, do you?"

"Right. Because I got everything and you have nothing. If you want your superpower to be envy, go right ahead."

""Envy" is just another word for "ambition"."

"Well, that's just," she sighed, "not true."

"You see, I strive for things. I work. You—" she scoffed, "—you cast a curse that was just a fancy form of running away. With every advantage, you still turn your back on every opportunity for happiness. You, Regina— you just don't take risks, you don't live your life! It's such a waste!" She stood and began admiring the mantle. "I can see why our mother was so disappointed in you."

"Disappointed in me? She gave you away."

"You have no idea what really happened. That's exactly what's going to hurt you."

Regina laughed. "You didn't come here to give me "sisterly advice". Why are you really here?"

"So perceptive. I'm here, Regina, because I wanted to make sure you weren't someplace else so I can take what I need. Or rather, the Dark One could. Do you feel it, sis? He's taking your heart." Regina picked up a knife and threw it at Zelena; only for Zelena to disappear in a green smoke.

MERRY MEN'S CAMP - WOODS - NEAR THE EDGE OF TOWN

Mr. Gold was standing in front of Robin Hood and the Merry Men, all with their weapons ready.

"Stop right there," Robin Hood ordered. "You know this arrow never misses its mark."

"If I could stand down, I would," Mr. Gold said. "Heed me. Give me the heart." Roland enters, carrying firewood, catching the Dark One's attention. "And who is this?"

"Roland! Go back!"

"Come here, little boy."

"Don't! Please!"

"I don't want to. I really don't. Come closer, little boy." Mr. Gold magically forced the child forward.

"Daddy!" Roland called.

"And stop." Mr. Gold used magic to push the boy into the ground.

"Daddy! Help!"

"I didn't want to do this either," Robin Hood said, shooting his arrow; only for Mr. Gold to magically catch it in mid-air. He magically turned the arrow in Roland's direction.