Henry got on his bike and rode towards the castle. Emma stepped out from her squad car.

"Hey, kid," she greeted.

Henry rode past her and she said, "Nice to see you, too."

Jackie walked along the street, seeing the stopped police car.

Emma and Jackie, after exchanging a look, caught up with Henry as he stared at his destroyed castle.

"The storm!" Henry cried.

"It's okay -- we can fix it," Emma reassured. "I'll talk to Marco."

"Do you think it's still here?" He started digging in the sand near the base of the playground.

"What are you looking for?"

"My book."

"Why'd you bury it here, lad?" Jackie questioned.

Without looking, Henry replied, "So my mom doesn't find it."

"Hiding it under one of your mattresses wasn't good enough?" Emma said.

Henry uncovered a red metal box under the sand and started unlocking it.

"That's the first place the Evil Queen would look," he told Emma.

"How about leaving it with me or Jackie?"

"That's the second and third place." He opened the box to reveal the book. "It's still here. Good."

"So, your mom doesn't know about the castle?"

"No. This is our secret." Henry closed the box and started to rebury it.

Regina called out to her son. "Henry! Henry! I've been looking everywhere for you. You know you both have a session with Archie this morning." She noticed Emma and Jackie. "I should've known he was with you two. Henry -- car. Now."

Henry ran off and Regina stayed to talk with Emma and Jackie.

"You let him play here?" Regina asked.

Emma glanced at the castle. "The storm hit it hard, but we can fix it."

"Well, can you fix a couple cracked craniums? Because that's what you'll have on your hands if one of these boards collapses under their weight. You're not thinking about Henry or his safety. Just ways around me. Miss Swan, don't let your feelings cloud your judgment. The same applies to you, Miss Sparrow. People can get hurt."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're the Sheriff now -- it's time to be responsible."

---

Emma, Jackie and Mary Margaret met at Granny's Diner.

Once they got food, Emma started complaining. "Don't let my feelings cloud my judgment? That's all Regina ever does."

"Well, she's just upset because you, Henry and Jackie have a special place and she... She doesn't," Mary Margaret replied.

"How'd she find out about the castle in the first place?"

"She knows everything about this town -- she's the Mayor."

Mary Margaret's phone vibrated. She looked to see a text from David. 'We need to talk. Meet at our spot.'

"Everything okay?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, I just need to go. Look, if it makes you feel any better, I think you're right. I see the effect she has on Henry."

"I wish everyone else did, too."

Mary Margaret put on her jacket and left.

Sidney sat down with Emma and Jackie with a mostly empty glass of whiskey. "I can grant your wish."