THE LAND WITHOUT MAGIC - 19TH CENTURY - LONDON, ENGLAND

Baelfire came out of the portal and looked around a he called, "Papa? Papa? Papa!"

A horse-drawn carriage rode by and a man yelled, "Out of the road!"

Baelfire leapt out of the way as the carriage rode past. He noticed a sign, which read 'Kensington Gardens.'

"What is this place?" Baelfire wondered.

SIX MONTHS LATER

Baelfire was living on the streets, cold and hungry, when he eyed an open window to a wealthy family's house.

INT. HOUSE

Baelfire noticed several loaves of bread and began to eat when an enormous dog barked from under the table and a girl entered.

"Stop!" the girl cried as she picked up a heavy object. "Who are you? What do you want?"

"Please, I don't mean any harm. I was just..." Baelfire trailed as he dropped a loaf of bread.

"Oh. You're hungry." She handed him the tray of bread. "Here. Take as much as you like."

"Really?"

The girl laughed. "Well, I'm not about to let you starve to death. What's your name?"

"Bae."

"Bae? How unusual. I'm Wendy. Wendy Darling."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - ONE OF THE ROOMS OF GRANNY'S BED AND BREAKFAST - 6AM

Neal was in bed when he was woken up by Tamara, who was getting ready to go for a run.

"How about you sleep in just this once?" Neal suggested.

"Marathon's in 3 weeks. I have to train," Tamara told him.

"Come back to bed. I'll give you a workout."

"I'll see you later." She kissed him good-bye and ran off.

"Okay. Bye." He attempted to go back to sleep when he overheard his father outside.

Outside the Rabbit Hole, Mr. Gold was holding Dr. Whale under his foot while Lacey looked on.

"Wait, wait, wait," Dr. Whale protested.

"No. If you don't kiss it, you are gonna taste it anyway," Mr. Gold told him.

"Come on, Gold. I didn't do anything."

"You stared at her, and I know how you think. So kiss... my... boot."

Neal appeared and pulled Mr. Gold away. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Stand aside. This doesn't concern you."

"No, go!" Neal yelled and Dr. Whale left.

"Let go of me, sir!"

"I'm surprised you didn't turn him into a snail?"

"A snail?" Lacey repeated. "What are you talking about?"

"Lacey, why don't you go and wait for me in the shop?" Mr. Gold suggested. "I'll be along shortly." He handed her the keys and she walked away.

"You're unreal, you know that?" Neal told his father. "You spend years looking for me. I come to town. You disappear. You haven't even bothered to meet Tamara."

"Why should I concern myself with her?"

"We're getting married!"

"That's never gonna last. Not as long as you carry a torch for Emma."