07

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - GRANNY'S DINER

Graham was playing darts with Jackie. He threw two darts and hit the deer both times. Ruby was waiting tables and Sidney was sitting in one of the booths.

"Nice shot, chief," Sidney commented. "I bet you twenty bucks you can't do it again."

Graham threw another dart and hit the deer again. "Next round's on him."

Emma entered through another door and Ruby called, "Emma! What can I get you?"

"Nothing," Emma replied as she walked towards the diner's exit.

Graham threw a dart in her direction, and it landed right next to her head.

"What the hell? You could've hit me!" Emma cried.

"I never miss," Graham said. "You've been avoiding me since last night, when you saw me-"

"Leaving the Mayor? And yes, that is a euphemism. I'm not avoiding you, Graham, I just have no interest in having this conversation. It's your life -- I really don't care."

---

Emma left the diner and Graham followed her outside. "If you don't care, then why are you so upset?"

"I'm not upset."

"If that were true, you'd be at the bar with me, having a drink, and not running away."

"It's none of my business. Really."

"Look, can we please talk about this? I need you to understand."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Maybe so I can understand?"

"You need an analysis, go talk to Archie."

"I want to talk to you."

"Well, your bad judgment is your problem -- not mine."

"You don't know what it's like with her. I don't feel anything! Can you understand that?"

"Bad relationship? Yeah, I understand a bad relationship. I just don't want to talk about yours."

"Look, I know you and Regina have your own issues and... And I should have told you about that before you took the job."

"Yeah, why the secrecy? We're all adults. You can do whatever you want."

"Because I... I didn't want you to look at me the way you are now."

"Why do you care how I look at you?"

"Because."

"What?"

Graham kissed Emma and as soon as he did, he had a flashback to his life in the Enchanted Forest. He saw a wolf with two different colored eyes.

"What the hell was that?" Emma protested angrily.

"Did you see that?" Graham wondered.

"How much have you been drinking? That was way over the line."

"I'm sorry, I just-"

"What? You what?"

"I need to feel something."

"Listen to me, Graham. You are drunk and full of regret. I get it. But whatever it is you are looking to feel, I can tell you one thing -- you're not getting it with me."

Emma walked across the street, leaving Graham alone.

Jackie ran out after her friend and asked, "What the bloody hell was that?"