10

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Hook's ship was anchored at the docks of Storybrooke. Seeing that the coast was clear, Hook jumped off the ship, then assisted Cora off.

"Well, my dear Cora, this is where we shall part ways," Hook said. "Thank you for everything. It's time for me to skin my crocodile."

As Hook turned to leave, Cora magically disappeared, then reappeared in front of him."You might want to rethink this."

"We had a deal. Get out of my way."

"Believe it or not, I'm doing you a favor."

"By preventing my vengeance?"

"Ask yourself how I'm doing that."

"By using your dark magic."

"Exactly. Magic is here. And that makes matters a bit more complicated. If you go off half-cocked after an empowered Rumpelstiltskin, do you know what'll happen? So, you do. Good."

A fisherman spotted them on the pier and approached them. "Hey. You folks need anything? Tackle shop don't open until morning. But, if you want to go out and try and snare some of New England's finest pescatarian creatures, I'd be happy to open early for ya."

"No, thank you," Hook replied. "We're fine."

"It's a fine vessel you got there. When'd you get in?"

"What vessel?" Cora questioned.

"W-Why that one right..." Cora waved her hand and the ship turned invisible. "Hey, that's a neat trick. You some kind of magician back in our land?"

Annoyed, Cora magically transformed the man into a fish. As it flopped on the dock, Hook kicked it into the water.

"What did you do with my ship?" Hook asked.

"I hid it from prying eyes. For what we both want to do, we need the element of surprise. Now you ready to listen to me?"

"Go on, Your Majesty. What now?"

"Let's go have a little look at this Storybrooke, shall we? After all, your precious Jackie lives here now."

"You harm one hair on her head and I won't hesitate to cut out your heart."

Cora laughed. "It'd be nice to see you try again, but there will be no need for that."

INT. MARY MARGARET'S APARTMENT

Mary Margaret and David were in bed.

"What are you thinking?" David asked.

"That it's good to be back," Mary Margaret replied.

"Yeah? And what are you really thinking?

"Twenty-eight years is too long to wait between-"

Henry, Emma and Jackie entered the apartment, returning home from shopping.

"Hey!" Henry greeted. "Guess what? Taco shells were on sale."

"Apparently, tacos? Not a big item in the Enchanted-" Emma cut herself off as she, Henry and Jackie saw Mary Margaret and David in bed.

Henry frowned and asked, What are you guys still doing in bed? It's the middle of the afternoon."

"The trip back was tiring, and I needed to rest," Mary Margaret said.

"And I needed to... Help her rest," David added.

Emma's eyes widened slightly. "Uh, let's... Let's go make the tacos. We have to make a lot, because there's going to be a ton of people at Granny's welcome back party tonight."