NEVERLAND - PRESENT DAY

Dragging an unconscious adult with them, a group of Lost Boys ran through the undergrowth. They arrived at a wooden cage and locked their prisoner up. The prisoner was Neal Cassidy.

"You heard Pan," Felix said. "You know what to do with him."

PAN'S CAMP

The Lost Boys played chanting. Henry watched them from a distance. One Lost Boy, Devin, approached Henry and nudged him with a stick.

Devin scoffed. "So, you're the kid Pan's been looking for all this time." He nudged Henry harder. Henry backed away.

"Ask him," Henry retorted as Devin attacked him playfully. Startled, Henry jumped out of his reach. "Stop it!"

"If you can't take this, how are you gonna handle what Pan has in store for you?" Looking down, Henry noticed a stick lying on the ground. Nodding, Devin encouraged Henry to pick up the stick. As soon as Henry was armed, Devin charged. They engaged in a playful fight.

Pan, who was watching, commented, "Not bad. But wouldn't it be more fun, if you had real swords?"

"I've never used a real sword," Henry admitted.

"This is Neverland and you have the heart of the truest believer. You can use whatever you want." He placed a hand on Henry's shoulder. "You just need to believe, Henry. Close your eyes and believe you're holding a real sword." Henry closed his eyes. Opening them again, he was holding a blade in hand. "What are you waiting for? Go on." Henry charged Devin. Watching them, the Lost Boys cheered. "Go on! Go for it! Keep going! Come on!" With one stroke of his sword, Henry cut his opponent's stick in a half. "Come on, Henry!" Charging once again, Henry hit his opponent and drew blood.

Henry, shocked, said, "I'm sorry. It was an accident."

Pan looked at him. "Henry. Don't you know the best thing about being a Lost Boy?" Pan handed Henry his sword back. "You never apologize." He turned to the Lost Boys. "Come on." The Lost Boys cheered loudly. Pan encouraged Henry to raise his arm in an victorious gesture.

Henry was pleased. "Yeah."

Matthew stared at Henry worriedly, fearing the seemingly good of the island was getting to him.

NEAL'S HIDEOUT

David lit a torch. There were chalk markings on the wall. Emma struggled to remove pillows in order to examine the markings more closely. Hook watched Emma and Jackie.

"You need a hand, love?" Hook asked.

"Is that a joke?" Emma shot back.

"No, I'm being quite serious." He shifted the pillows.

Jackie rolled her eyes. "Wow."

"What is it?" David wondered.

"It appears Neal marked his days trapped on this island," Hook answered as Emma noticed something.

"What's wrong?" Mary Margaret inquired.

"Look here," Emma noted. "Neal stopped counting."

"'Cause he got off the island?"

Jackie glanced at her. "He was here longer."

"Then, why would he..." David was cut off.

"Because he lost hope."

"You got that from scribbles?" Regina asked.

"I got that because it's what I did. Every waking moment I prayed Matthew was alive. Eventually, I lost hope and came to the conclusion that he was dead and that I'd never see him again."