STORYBROOKE - PRESENT DAY

Mary Margaret was in labor and Emma was driving to the hospital. Mary Margaret screamed in pain.

"Hey, over here," David said.

"Okay, okay," Mary Margaret agreed as David helped Mary Margaret into a wheelchair and Emma and Henry got out of the car.

ZELENA'S FARMHOUSE

An imprisoned Mr. Gold spun straw into gold.

STORYBROOKE GENERAL HOSPITAL

"All right, breathe," David told his wife as they entered the hospital.

ZELENA'S FARMHOUSE

Zelena observed Mr. Gold as he continues spinning.

STORYBROOKE GENERAL HOSPITAL

"Let's get that man in two," a man said as Mary Margaret screamed.

Dr. Whale asked Mary Margaret, "How are you feeling?" He spoke to a nurse. "Nurse, a little help here."

"Yes, doctor," the nurse replied before opening a door for them.

ZELENA'S FARMHOUSE

Zelena watched Mr. Gold and said, "There. That'll do. You said it yourself: Spinning clears your mind." Using magic, she transformed the spun gold threads into a brain made of solid gold. Zelena opened a casket. Charming's sword and Regina's heart were already stored inside. Carefully, Zelena placed the brain inside. "There's just one more ingredient to collect."

STORYBROOKE GENERAL HOSPITAL

Once again, Mary Margaret doubled over in pain. David helped his wife to settle herself down.

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

Using magic, Rumpelstiltskin produced a constantly burning fire in one hand and said to Regina, "Your turn, dearie." Regina successfully used magic lighting a fire in her hand. Soon after, the flames ceased and went out. With great difficulty, Regina tried to spark the fire again.

EMERALD CITY

Zelena watched Rumpelstiltskin teaching Regina magic before retorting, "Really? It's not that difficult." Zelena produced a fireball herself. Her flying monkey screeched. "Quiet. I can't concentrate with all that screeching."

Glinda entered and said, "It's probably me. He was never much of a fan."

"Who are you?"

"Glinda, the Good Witch of the South." Zelena formed another fireball in her hand. "You can relax. I'm not here to fight you. I'm here to thank you. For showing Oz the true nature of the Wizard and standing up to him."

"And you're glad that I turned him into a monkey?"

"A little time as your pet will do him good. He was a trickster. Offering people hope he could never deliver. You're quite powerful, Zelena."

"I know."

"But you're wasting it on these foolish pursuits."

"What do you know about what I want?"

"You want to change your destiny, but you can't go back in time. No one can. Why don't you come with me?"

"Why on earth would I do that?"

"Because I think I can offer you something that you're really looking for. There are some people that I want you to meet."

"Who?"