OZ - PAST

A green cyclone dropped a basket besides a yellow-brick road. In the distance, the Emerald City could be seen. A woodcutter and his wife were walking along the road. A baby could be heard wailing.

The woodcutter's wife asked, "Did you hear that?

"Nothing," the woodcutter said, "Stick to the road." His wife noticed the basket.

"Oh, where did it come from?" the woodcutter's wife wondered.

"The cyclone must have dropped it. Dear, what are you doing?"

She picked it up, revealing a baby girl. "What do you expect me to do? Leave the poor thing to the wolves? She's beautiful."

A branch was close to breaking overhead. The woodcutter noticed the baby raise a finger, magically changing the branch's direction; causing no harm as it fell to the ground some yards away. However, his wife remained oblivious.

The woodcutter said nervously, "She did that. She knocked that tree away."

"Calm your nerves, dear," his wife said. "It was just the wind. She's only a babe and she needs our help. Can we keep her?"

"That's not a good idea. Didn't you see what she did? She's not like us."

"You're right, she's not. She's alone and we're going to take care of her. Now, stick to the road or we'll never make it to the Emerald City before dawn." She started walking again.

"What should we call her?"

"What about Zelena? She's going to be the happiest baby in all of Oz."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT DAY - STORYBROOKE GRAVEYARD

Mourners, including Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Regina, Robin Hood, Regina, Henry, Matthew and Belle attended Neal's funeral. Neal was laid to rest. Hook and Jackie took up a shovel and scooped soil to bury Neal's coffin.

ZELENA'S FARMHOUSE

A grieving Mr. Gold doubled over in pain.

GRAVEYARD

Regina, David, Matthew and Belle followed Hook and Jackie's examples. Then Emma encouraged Henry to scoop soil on his father's coffin. Lastly, Emma herself took up a shovel.

ZELENA'S FARMHOUSE

Zelena walked up to Mr. Gold's cage and said, "You've spent so long figuring out how to get to this land, groomed Regina to cast your curse, spent twenty-eight years waiting for it to be broken, all that you can be with your son. Now, he's gone. Tell me, Rumple, was he really worth all that trouble?"

"Every bit of it," Mr. Gold replied. "He was family. Something you know nothing about."

OZ - PAST

Zelena, now a young adult, was helping her father to shave.

"How's that, father?" Zelena asked, handing him a mirror.

"You've missed a spot," the woodcutter replied as Zelena resumed shaving her father. "No matter, how you feel on the inside, Zelena, remember to always put on a good face."

"I know, father." Accidentally, she cut him.

"Careless child." Using magic, Zelena made a clean cloth appear in order to attend to the cut. Her father was terrified. "Don't touch me!"

"I'm sorry. I can't help it."

"You mean you can't control it."

"Maybe if you'd let me learn how to—"