01

PHOENIX, ARIZONA - PRISON HOSPITAL ROOM

Emma was giving birth in a prison hospital room while doctors and nurses tended to her. The clock struck 8:15.

"Big breath," the doctor said. "Breathe away, breathe away."

"Okay, here we go," the nurse told her.

"You're doing great. Hang on, hang on."

"You're almost there."

"You're doing fine."

"Keep breathing."

"You're doing fantastic. That's it. Breath, breath, breath! Doing great. You're doing great. Here you go. Keep going. Yep. Breathe, breathe. Take a deep breath. Okay big push, big push." Emma screamed. "Push, push, push!" The lights flickered and went out as Henry was born.

Emma sighed in exhaustion.

The doctor held the baby. "Great. Here we go. That's good. That's beautiful." He looked at the baby. "How you doing?" He looked to Emma. "It's a boy, Emma."

Emma looked away.

"Emma?" the doctor called.

Emma shook her head and the nurse whispered in the doctor's ear.

After a moment, the doctor said, "Oh. Emma, just so you know, you can change your mind."

"No, I can't be a mother," Emma told him, crying as the doctor took the baby away.

MAGIC BEAN'S PORTAL

Emma, David, Mary Margaret, Mr. Gold, Jackie and Regina held tight to the ropes on the Jolly Roger with Hook at the helm as the ship crossed through the portal. They finally landed on Neverland's waters. The group looked around in confusion.

"Is that it?!" Emma cried.

"Aye, Neverland," Hook and Jackie confirmed.

Emma gazed at the island with determination.

NEVERLAND ISLAND

Henry landed on the shore after falling through the portal. He attempted to get up and run.

"No, uh-uh, uh, uh, uh," Greg said, grabbed Henry by his coat and shoved him. "Slow down, pal. You got nowhere to go."

Tamara sighed. "We made it. Mission accomplished."

Henry narrowed his eyes. "Are you sure about that? 'Cause my mom is coming to get me. Both of them."

"You might wanna take a look around, kid," Greg said. "Do you see any clock towers? You're a long way from Storybrooke."

"It doesn't matter! My family's been to the Enchanted Forest before, and they can get here again."

Tamara heard a weird howling noise and looked around. "Well, we're not in the Enchanted Forest. This is Neverland."

"Neverland? You're here to destroy Neverland?"

"It's the mother lode of magic." She turned to Greg. "Where's the communicator? We need to sign the Home Office."

Greg took the communicator from his backpack. "Here you go, T."

"An office in the jungle?" Henry questioned. "Who works there?"

Greg stood and walked towards Henry. "Who we work for is not your concern, kid. Just know that they take care of us."

"Do they? Can they tell you how to get back home after you destroy magic?"