01

NEW YORK CITY

A man in business attire walked through the streets. He was traveling by foot, then subway and arrived at his apartment. Once he got inside, he saw that it was raining and noticed his window was open. As he attempted to close his window, he dropped his cell phone down the fire escape. Frustrated, with the window still open, he leaned his head against the windowsill. A pigeon landed on the sill and quickly flew away. When the man looked up, he noticed it had left a postcard with a single word on the back.

FAIRY TALE WORLD [FTW]

Prince Phillip and Mulan were riding towards an abandoned castle on horseback. When they arrived, they found Aurora lying on a dais, under a spell. Phillip cut through the vines while Mulan remained back.

"If this works, we don't tell her everything," Phillip said as he stood over Aurora. "Not right away."

Mulan nodded. Philip kissed Aurora, and a pulse of magic spread throughout the land.

Aurora woke up and gasped. "Phillip..."

Phillip smiled. "Yes, Aurora."

"I told you not to come after me."

They kissed again and Phillip helped her up.

"How long have I been asleep?" Aurora asked. "What happened?"

Phillip shook his head. "It doesn't matter. The worst of it is over. Now that we're together, we'll restore this castle and our kingdom. As we dreamt. We'll be here always."

Aurora looked around. "Where is everyone? Why does it need to be rebuilt?"

"It's a long story. And you, my love, need rest."

"I've had my fill of rest."

"Come with me. Our people have gathered in a new safe haven. We must join them."

"A safe haven... From Maleficent?"

"No. Worry not -- she can no longer harm us."

"First, she goes after my mother, then me. Forgive me if I'm still a bit wary."

"Don't be. There are new dangers now. But nothing we can't handle."

REAL WORLD - STORYBROOKE

The purple smoke was still swirling around the town. Mary Margaret and David were on the main street.

"What's happening?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Let's find out," David said.

The purple smoke dissipated and they came across Granny and Ruby's reunion.

"Oh!" Granny cried, engulfing Ruby in a hug.

Ruby noticed Mary Margaret and called, "Snow?"

Mary Margaret and Ruby embraced.

The seven dwarves found the group.

"Your Highness," Leroy greeted.

Mary Margaret and the seven of them shared a group hug.

"The curse... It's broken?" Leroy asked.

David nodded. "Well, it appears so."

"So, what do we do now?" Ruby wondered.

"Now? Now I find my daughter," Mary Margaret said.

Emma, who had been standing behind them, spoke up. "So, it's true."

Mary Margaret cupped Emma's face before hugging her, and the gesture was not returned by Emma. "You found us."

David joined in on the hug.