05

ENCHANTED FOREST - PRESENT

Emma, Mary Margaret, Mulan, Jackie and Aurora were walking back to the haven.

"I don't know if I can do this," Aurora said. "I'm not a very good liar."

"Oh, it's not really a lie, Aurora," Mary Margaret told her. "Lancelot did die an honorable death, and Cora did escape. All true. Just leave the particulars to us. There's no reason to cause unnecessary panic amongst your people."

"I'm not so sure it's unnecessary-"

Mulan noticed that the guard tower was empty. "Wait. The tower - we always have sentries guarding the entrance. Stay close."

The five entered the area below the guard tower, where they found piles of corpses strewn across the field.

"Oh my God..." Emma began.

"This can't be... Our land... We were protected here - hidden. How did the ogres find us."

Mary Margaret noticed that the bodies had bloody chests. "Ogres didn't do this"

"What?"

"Cora did. Their hearts... They were ripped out. This is her magic, twisted and evil. We have to stop her."

"Too late. She killed them. She killed them all."

"Well, we have to stop her before she hurts anyone else!"

"Hey!" Emma called. "Hey! Look!"

Emma rushed towards a stack of bodies and debris, under which she saw someone waving their hand.

"There's someone under there," Aurora realized, helping Emma free the person who turned out to be Hook. "He's alive."

"Please," Hook begged.

"It's okay," Mary Margaret reassured.

"Please, help me."

"It's okay. You're safe now. We won't hurt you."

"Thank you. Thank you..."

Jackie narrowed her eyes, readying to draw her sword. "You."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Outside Granny's Diner, Dr. Whale approached David and said, "You - we need to talk."

David punched him in the face.

"Ow!" Dr. Whale cried. "What the hell was that for?"

"Sleeping with my wife," David replied.

"Kathryn?"

"Snow."

"Look, I didn't know, all right? I was cursed."

"Yeah, I got it. What do you want?"

"So... Is it true? People are saying that you're trying to find a way to build a portal back to your land, because that's where Emma and Mary Margaret are - they they're alive."

"Well, the whispers can stop. I have no secrets from this town. That's exactly what I'm doing."

"But the land, it's... It's gone. Destroyed the curse."

"Apparently not."

"Well, you having any luck?"

"Not yet. We're working on it."

"Does that mean that all the lands still exist?"

"Possibly."

"So, the Queen lied to us. Again. Are you sure?"