[;)]

NEVERLAND - PAST

On the Jolly Roger, Captain Hook was looking at a picture of Milah when one of his crew mates, William Smee, approached.

"Milah was quite beautiful, wasn't she? Don't worry, Captain. You'll avenge her. No matter what it takes, I know you'll find a way to kill Rumpelstiltskin," Smee told him.

"Mr. Smee, what news of the day's catch?" Hook asked. "The boy we yanked from the sea."

"He's still asleep. A bit waterlogged and smells of catfish, but he'll live. Miss Sparrow is watching over him."

"Where do you suppose he came from? There aren't many other ships in this area, and his clothes are certainly not of this land."

"What if the boy belongs to him? The ones he kidnaps from the other world. I'd bet my rations on it."

"Indeed. But could we be so lucky?"

"Lucky? He'll be looking for us. He knows this land better than we do."

"Mr. Smee, are you not a connoisseur of rare and valuable objects? If we return the boy to him, it could be the very key to our survival in Neverland."

---

"Ahoy there," Hook greeted. "Aren't you lucky to be alive?"

"Lucky?" Baelfire repeated. "I'm a prisoner of pirates in a land cursed with magic."

"Well, most children think they've found paradise when they lay their eyes on Neverland's magic. Why else leave home in the first place?"

"I came so a family I loved could live."

"Well, aren't you quite the hero?"

"What would you know about that? Pirate."

"A pirate saved your scrawny bones from the curse of the mermaid."

"A pirate killed my mother and tore apart my family."

"What about your father?"

"He left me. He's a coward."

"What's your name, boy?"

"I don't have to answer you."

"Ooh. But I can make you. But to prove to you that not all pirates are as you fear, I'll simply ask again - what's your name?"

"Baelfire."

"Welcome aboard, Baelfire. It's a pirate's life for you. Be careful eyeing the blonde lass."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Henry was on a swing while Granny supervised. Mr. Gold watched Henry from a distance, and noticed that should the rope of the swing break, his grandchild would be killed by sharp rocks nearby. Mr. Gold began to magically destroy the rope when Emma, Mary Margaret, Jackie and David arrived in David's car.

"Gold. What are you doing here?" David asked.

"Well, my son made it clear I'm to stay away from him, so I'm spending some time with my grandchild instead," Mr. Gold replied.

Mary Margaret said to her daughter, "Emma, it's okay. Why don't you talk to Henry, and we'll handle this."

Emma walked towards her son.

"Emma," Henry called.

"Henry, hey," Emma greeted.

"Mr. Gold, we have some news to share with you, and it's not good," Mary Margaret said.