THE ENCHANTED FOREST – PAST

EXT. TAVERN – NIGHT

Malcolm arranged cards on a table. "Follow the lady, gents." A woman laughed. "A shilling returns two." Indistinct conversations sounded, a coin thudded, and me laughed. "What? Don't feel too bad. You're not the only one who's been spurned by the lady tonight. She's been quite shy all evening." He giggled.

"You tricked me," a man said.

"How'd she get in there?" He grunted.

"Please, don't hurt him!" Young Rumple cried. "He's my father!"

"You'd be better off without him," the man told him before punching Malcom and threw him to the ground.

"Uhh!" Malcolm exclaimed with a groan.

"No, no," Young Rumple said, panting.

The man spat on Malcolm and left.

"Are you okay?" Rumple asked, panting.

"The cost of the game," Malcolm replied. "He didn't even leave me a shilling for a pint. How rude. He took all of our money. Yes, but I'll figure something out. I always do... Rumple." He got up. "Roll up!"

NEVERLAND - PRESENT

EXT. PAN'S CAMP – NIGHT

Pan tucked Wendy into bed while Henry watched.

"How is she?" Henry asked.

"I fear she's getting worse, Henry," Pan replied.

"But if I save magic... She'll live?"

"Yes. But more than that, Henry. If you save magic, you'll save us all. But to do it, you have to truly believe."

Wendy coughed.

"I do," Henry said.

"Good, because we don't have much time," Pan told the boy. "Follow me." Henry followed Pan to the main part of the camp. "My brothers! Tonight, the dream of Neverland will awaken from its slumber. Tonight, the heart of the truest believer shall fulfill his destiny, and with it our destiny. Tonight, Henry saves magic!"

The Lost Boys cheered.

EXT. JUNGLE – NIGHT

Regina and Mr. Gold walked in the jungle. Mr. Gold held Pandora's box.

"You know, despite our differences, I can always count on you to get things done... Unlike the rest of them," Regina said. "You were right. They're just a liability."

"Where are they?" Mr. Gold asked.

"Oh, well, Pan told them Neal and Matthew were alive, and, of course, Emma and Jackie took the bait. Such a waste of time. Oh, I'm so sorry."

"No, no, don't be. He is alive. I'm not sure if Matthew is."

"What?"

"Pan wasn't lying. My son is here on the island. I've seen him."

"You saw him and you... you just parted ways? You realize that he might have a way off the island."

"Let's worry about the travel plans after we get Henry."

"There's something you're not telling me. What happened when you saw him?"

"Look, all you have to know is, the next time I see him will be when I'm putting Henry in his arms. When father and son are reunited."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

EXT. SPINSTER'S COTTAGE – DAY

Malcolm knocked on a door.