STORYBROOKE - FIVE DAYS AGO

Belle and Mr. Gold were standing on the dock. Mr. Gold was standing on the ramp leading into the Jolly Roger.

"You have to stay here," Mr. Gold said.

"No!" Belle cried. "Why? I wanna help."

"Well, Greg and Tamara weren't working alone. Others will follow." He handed her a scroll. "It's a cloaking spell. It'll shield the town making it impossible to find."

"Then how will you find your way back to me?" Mr. Gold glanced at David who boarded the ship. "You're not coming back to me, are you?"

"The prophecy. The boy is my undoing, but he's also my grandson. I must save him."

"I understand, but I also know... that the future isn't always what it seems. I will see you again." They kissed. The Jolly Roger disappeared into a portal. Leroy, Mother Superior, Archie and the rest of the dwarves run onto the dock.

"They did it!" Leroy cried. "They saved us! They did save us, didn't they?" He noticed Belle crying. "Tears of joy?"

"Are you okay?" Archie asked.

"What happened? Where is everyone?" Mother Superior wondered.

"When they stopped the self-destruct device those people who came, Greg and Tamara... They kidnapped Henry, and they took him through a portal," Belle explained.

"A portal to where?"

"I -- I -- I don't know. Everyone else followed them on Hook's ship."

"Why'd you stay behind?" Leroy asked.

"Because I had to." She took out the scroll, removed a vial from it, and showed the scroll to Mother Superior.

"It's a cloaking spell," Mother Superior noted. "Why?"

"Because Rumple said -- he said that others were coming."

A red car drove down a road. Inside were John and Michael Darling.

"Who exactly does Gold think is coming?" Leroy questioned.

"He didn't say specifically," Belle said.

"Well let's not panic," Archie told the others. "I mean, for all we know, it's a precaution. Right?"

"He did say they were working with the people who tried to destroy the town."

"Can we panic now?" Leroy asked.

"Yeah, sure, maybe, just... a little," Archie replied.

"We'll be fine as long as we get this up in time," Belle said as she nearly walked into a support beam.

Leroy guided her away. "Careful sister. Mines are a dangerous place."

"Fairy dust," Mother Superior stated. "We just need to open a vein and that'll carry the magic through town."

"No time for whistlin', boys, let's get swingin'." The dwarves started chipping away at the rock. The Darlings were getting closer to the town. They opened a fairy dust vein and Belle approached to cast the spell, but paused. "What is it?"

"Oh... I've never cast a spell before," Belle admitted. "Maybe you should do this." She turned to Mother Superior.

"No," Mother Superior said. "Mr. Gold entrusted this task to you for a reason. You just need to believe in yourself."