ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

Abigail's carriage arrived at an area in the forest, where King George and several of his men were waiting.

"Princess Abigail," King George called. "Your beauty grows with each passing day. It is an honour to have you join my family."

"Thank you, Your Majesty," Abigail replied as a frantic noise was heard in the background. "Is everything okay?"

"Just the excitement at the royal wedding. We want to ensure the safety of our guests. So, if you'll excuse me." He walked away from Abigail and approached one of the knights. "Find him."

Prince Charming was being chased by several knights on horseback. They attempted to shoot him with arrows, but continuously missed. They came to a fallen tree, which Prince Charming's horse managed to jump over. King George's men ended up losing sight of Prince Charming.

"Split up!" a knight ordered as Prince Charming watched the knights scatter from afar. When he turned around, two hooded figures kidnapped him.

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

David and Kathryn were eating dinner at home.

"Chicken's delicious," David said, attempting to make small talk.

"David, there's something we need to discuss," Kathryn told him.

"Okay."

"I applied to law school."

"That's amazing! Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I don't know. Maybe 'cause I didn't think I could actually do it, but I did. I got this today -- I got in." She handed him a piece of paper.

He looked at the paper. "It... It's in Boston."

"I know things have been hard between us, but maybe a fresh start is what we need. Maybe we've been fighting too hard to recapture old memories, when we should've been making new ones instead."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

The hooded figures had Prince Charming hostage in the forest. His wrists were tied in front of him. One of the hooded figures walked towards him with a knife.

"Who are you?" Prince Charming asked. "What are you waiting for? Do you think I fear you?" The hooded figure cut Prince Charming's binds. Confused, Abigail appeared in front of him. "Abigail? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to get my hands on you before your father ripped you to shreds," Abigail replied.

"How did you know I was going-"

"Because I have ears in the King's court. And, despite everyone's best efforts to shield me from it, I know the truth. You love Snow White and you have no intention of marrying me."

"I won't marry someone I don't love, or give that despot the satisfaction that I helped him. If that means suffering the consequences, so be it."

"You're prepared to lay down your life. How charming. But I didn't come here to see you die – I came here to help you escape."

"Why would you do anything to help me?"

"Because I don't want to marry you either."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Mary Margaret got out of her car and met David on the main street.

"What did you tell her?" Mary Margaret asked.

"That I needed to take a walk," David replied. "Clear my head. Think about it."