THE ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST - ONE YEAR AGO - THE EVIL QUEEN'S BEDCHAMBER AT HER PALACE

A green hand searched through the Queen's jewelry as the woman said, "Look at all her things. Onyx, black pearl... diamond." She looked into the mirror to see how the earrings looked on herself. "A family could live off what this is worth." She dropped the earring in the jewelry box. "She just left it all behind." She walkedto the Queen's wardrobe. A flying monkey looked her, making some noises. The Wicked Witch looked around the room. "Such pretty things. All wasted on her." She opened the wardrobe and searched through the outfits; picking out a dress. "Ahh. Now, this could work." She walked to the mirror where green smoke enveloped her. The smoke cleared; showing she was now wearing the dress. She studied herself in the mirror. "Now, that's how you wear a dress." She turned her head to the flying monkey. The creature looked her, with a kind of admiration. "I know I look lovely. Now go find the Evil Queen and let her know that I'm here. And no... there's no need to be gentle."The flying monkey obeyed and flew away.

---

Snow White and company made their way across the land. The Evil Queen stopped and looked at her former palace in the distance. Robin Hood approached Snow White.

"Seems like old times, doesn't it?" Red Riding Hood said. "Except, not running from Regina, but with her."

"She's changed," Snow White replied. "I have to believe for the better."

"I hope it sticks. But regardless, she doesn't look too good. If she hadn't tried to hurt us so many times, I might be worried about her."

"I'll talk to her." She walked away and approached the Evil Queen. "You're ready to make camp soon, Regina?" The Evil Queen remained silent. "You're thinking about Henry and Aubree, aren't you?"

"I'm always thinking about Henry and Aubree," the Evil Queen answered. "And I was also thinking," she turned around to walk on, "there are tunnels that run under the castle. They may run beneath the spell."

"Which means we can sneak an army inside," David said.

"No, an army would be detected."

"Then how do the tunnels help us?" Snow White asked.

"Because they can get me inside. If I can get inside, then I can lower the shield. Then you can send in your army." Shrieking was heard and a flying monkey swooped in. Charming drew his sword, Snow White readied to loose an arrow.

"Incoming!" Neal yelled as the monkey pushed him out of its path and flew towards Roland, who stood right in front of the Evil Queen.

"Papa!" Roland called.

"Roland!" Robin Hood cried as the Queen ran in front of the boy, gently pushing him away from the creature as Roland ran over to his father.

"Not so fast," Regina said as she magically transformed the monkey into a stuffed animal. Then she approached Robin and Roland. "See, not so scary." She gave the toy to Roland. "Now you have a new toy." She smiled.

"Thank you," Roland replied.

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - GRANNY'S BED AND BREAKFAST

Hook, Mary Margaret, Jackie, Matthew and David were sitting in the living room.

Emma joined them and said, "Okay, Henry is asleep upstairs. If he wakes up, you two are helping me with the case." She sat on a sofa. "So, what the hell happened here? I mean, besides the obvious." She gestured towards a pregnant Mary Margaret.