Chapter one

Jungkook pov~

Blood. 
All I can smell is blood.
So many different scents in one place..
I won't be able to stand it. It'll drive me crazy.
My name is Jungkook. I'm 17, and in my last year of high school. Up until now, I did homeschooling. But for some insane reason, my friends thought it would be 'fun' for me if I joined a normal school. Some shit about making new friends.
I don't want to be here. There's too many tantalizing scents.
I'm a virgin vampire. I've never tasted blood. I've never sank my long fangs into a slender neck and feasted on the sweet liquid hiding just beneath the skin of every mortal. I've been longing to taste fresh blood for over a year. I sighed mentally, feeling my fangs start to emerge. 
I escaped the crowded hallway and found a bathroom. Dashing into one of the stalls, I turned around and locked the door behind me. I sat on the closed toilet seat slowly, pulling a blade out from my pocket. I rolled my sleeve up, exposing my right wrist. With my left hand, I dragged the blade along my wrist slowly, watching blood drops dark as black appear. I lean down, sucking harshly on the cut I just made. I sank my own fangs into my wrist, wincing slightly from the pain. For a long while, I sucked down my own blood in an attempt to calm my hunger. Soon enough, the fire in my throat subsided and I pulled off. I looked at my wrist in disgust. Small beads of pitch black blood started to flow down my arm. I hastily pulled out a tissue and covered it, rolling my sleeve back down. I licked the blood of the small pocket knife still in my hand, and put it back buried in the pocket on the inside of my jacket. 
The blood of a vampire is darker than human blood, to the point that it's pitch black. 
I'll be lucky not to kill someone here. Every student carries such a tantalizing scent. I did nothing more than stand in the hallway before I had to feed on myself. I'm surely going to die, spending eight hours every day for a year here with them.

Flashback~
Jin pov~

I sobbed, feeling tears climb further and further down my hot face. I sniffled, rubbing my nose quickly.
Standing slowly, I pulled away my eyes from what was left of my mother.
"You're weak, just like her."
I ignored the sneer on his face. This thing that killed my mother.. my father changed long ago. She was such a fool, for still trusting him. She turned a blind eye when my brother disappeared, refusing to believe it was this evil she still called her husband. And now he's taken her away from me. I cannot let this continue.
He walked closer to me slowly. I stayed still, trying to will myself to stop crying. Grabbing a fistful of my hair, he slammed me into the wall. I could feel my own blood trickle down the back of my neck; I ignored the pain. Pain is what makes us human. We are not human.
He breathed huskily at me. "You're not even going to fight? That makes my job that much easier then, doesn't it."
Grabbing me again, he threw me onto the floor. I coughed, but stayed as I'd fallen, like a rag doll tossed carelessly in a child's room.
Mother.. you fool.. you made the right choice in the end..
He picked me up roughly, holding my neck in a choke hold, snarling. "It's not fun if you just accept it."
I kicked away from his hold, panting heavily. I can feel the thick blood running down my face, my neck, my stomach..
He bared his fangs and lunged at me. I brought my arms up, square into his chest.
"I won't be like you!"
I let my nails grow out from my fingers, and cut him down. He might have been strong, but he was old. Both my mother and my older brother could have fought him and won if they really wanted to. I looked down in disgust, at his feebly bleeding corpse.
I collapsed in pain, holding my own chest tightly. I realised with a gasp that his blood was starting to taint me.
My eyes widened. 
No. I will not allow myself to become a monster like him. 
Deep brown blood mingled with my own black blood, and I screamed in pain. I shakily brought my own hand, nails still extended, to my face.
"I won't become like you!"
With great force, I punged my own nails into the shallow wound on my chest, my body exploding in pain.
Sister.. where are you? Did he get you too?
I collapsed further into the ground, lying next to the shreds of a father I once knew well. My vision blurred; it wasn't working. I wasn't strong enough.
I heard a small voice scream. And there I saw my little sister, standing in horror facing the corpses of our parents, and myself, soon to blend into the darkness known as death. Her bright ruby shoes became stained as she ran towards me. She pulled my hand out from my chest.
"Why did you..!"
I grabbed her and pulled her close, unable to breathe evenly anymore.
She's not actually my sister. She's human. My mother found her, abandoned in the street, and brought her home. Ever since that day, she's lived with us, grown up with us. She knows what we are, and she wasn't afraid. Maybe she should have been.
She yelped in pain as my long nails dug into her thin soft skin. The hunger was too much.. I could not allow myself to die here.
I brought her down on top of me, baring my fangs, and sank them deeply into that tiny untouched neck. She screamed and struggled, but only for a few moments. She was so small, it took very little to drain her. I pushed her shell of a body off me, feeling my own wounds heal themselves, the evil that was my father slowly leave. I looked down at her tiny empty body.
Tear after tear flowed down my face. She was so innocent, she had done nothing.. and I killed her.
I'm sorry.. I'll bring you someplace better..
I picked up her frail body carefully, and walked with her right to her favourite place. Sometimes human sacrifices were necessary for our survival, and it didn't matter how much I loathed that fact, it did not change. I knew that I would kill her sooner or later.
At least my father didn't get to her. I don't have a family anymore.
I placed her down, on the very edge of the cliff, overlooking the ocean. I turned my back, walking away, pretending to ignore the small gust of wind that pushed her weightless figure over the edge, tumbling into the sea.