My message to u part 9

Ok! Name deadline is up! I loved all the suggestions but there were three names that I positively adored.

Firstly, Viola suggested by Kirriichu, will be used in Amore.

Secondly, Crimson suggested by BTSCrimson17, will not be used in Amore, however I thought the name was super duper awesome so I'll find something else to use it in.

Thirdly and lastly, Lynx suggested by canibeyourdorito, also to be used in Amore.

Thanks everyone for suggesting! I have three mini fanfictions to get cracking on now.. however for sure for other books I will use this same sort of system, as I thought it was fun and hey who doesn't want a personalized fanfic (literally if you want 10 chapters of vmin going at it hardcore that's completely ok with me).

Also sorry that chapter fifty-two took so long to get up - I'm still recovering from a sugar coma christmas brought me and I have turned into an emotional mess at the mere mention of Kim Taehyung.

And yes, Jin does have a daughter. She's obviously not alive, but he's probably more important than some readers think ;D There's more stuff to be revealed about his past later.

I have never asked this before but please vote and comment on my chapters! Any feedback is appreciated (though I read some of the first chapters of this book and cringe at how horrid my writing was back then), and if I'm doing a good job let me know by votinggg!

This isn't important at all but as a sidenote you should google Fei Mo, she's a Chinese digital artist with some works I am in love with. (I cannot read any Chinese at all and I bought a book of hers from Supernova in November so I had to google the ISBN to figure out the artists name so plz for the sake of my frustration check it out.)