My message to u part 11

I'm honestly so flattered by everyone's lovely comments, and the enthusiasm for this story to be turned into a movie ;v; Getting such praise as being better than Twilight wasn't my goal, it all makes me very flustered, since I'm far from cooked and still very much an amateur writer, a child hiding behind a dusty laptop screen with Hieut (seriously if you don't know the song look it up, I love it and dibs all of the artists) blasting into my ears on repeat as I write. However, I doubt that this would be able to be turned into a movie without some altering, since I think a lot of the internal unspoken dialogue is important to the progression of the storyline.

Writing out this book, along with Voluptuous and anything else I've ever published or will publish in future is very difficult for me even though I enjoy the rewards. I have depression and social anxiety and have had them for longer than I'd like to admit, and the mere thought of having to even call someone on the telephone can send me into a panic attack. Every time I post something, I can't help the fear that my readers will hate it and shun me for thinking such a chapter was worth publishing. That's life, I guess.

As you may or may not have read in the tiny bio on my profile, I live in Brisbane, Australia, and am studying classical piano full time in a Bachelor of Performance. I'm in my third year second semester, and am hoping to graduate at the end of next year and start my Masters degree. I have had a crush on a half Chinese half Japanese boy who's three months older than me and studying the same topic two years below me, for about eleven or so years (stalker much).

I still live at home with my parents, brother, and three whippets, though I'm in the process of getting a unit with two of my best friends once I turn eighteen in early September (five days after Jungkook's birthday, to be exact). I work part time as a music teacher with quite a terrible rate per hour, and I'm trying to pick up another job on weekends to make more money. More money means more food.

I do a lot of composing for piano and voice, and hopefully if I can get my shit together, some songs might be up on YouTube before the end of the year. I'm not sure what my life goals are anymore – I definitely want to go to South Korea, maybe teach English and Music for a couple years if I can get some support, and audition for an agency since I really love singing though I doubt my chances as I can't speak Korean, and even if I learn it by then, I'll have an accent that'll stick out like a sore thumb. I also like the look of Seattle, the cold and the rain look so calming. My best friend Amy and I will go travelling in 2019, all through Europe and Asia – I should probably start dieting now so I can eat myself stupid then. I swear that girl is actually Satan with the purest white wings and a flawless halo of gold resting over her head.

I'm really not sure what this big part of the book is – some basic stuff about me I guess? Almost seventy chapters into a story that came from someone I lost, and my readers hardly know anything that's going on in my life at this very moment. If I ever have a daughter of my own, I want to name her Kiyomi as a sort of tribute to someone else I have lost.

Anyway, I've already started working on the next chapter. Serious block for Voluptuous at the moment. Why on earth did I decide to get two vampire stories up and running at the same time? I'll just go drink coffee until a good idea comes to me for Taehyung's story (vampire Tae is my life tho I know it's impossible but it's the most appealing thing to me in this world why am I like this).

Thanks for reading and voting and commenting as so many of you do already ^_^