Chapter twenty-three

Before you read this-please read the previous part, My message to u part 5 (I have updated it twice since it was posted). And hah, I lied - one, maybe two last updates before Thursday. We'll see lovelies.

Inori pov~

I sighed, sitting up in Jungkook’s bed. The movie night was long over, and he’d been avoiding me the whole day. Come to think of it, I hadn’t seen Yoongi around yet. Maybe he was off holidaying for a little. I flopped back onto the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. Where was my dad? When would he get back? Why couldn’t I go with him? None of it made sense. He was ignorant and hardly ever talks to me, but not like this. He seemed even more closed off than usual. I sighed yet again. At least I wasn’t lonely, I had Jungkook to keep me company. A small smile crept onto my face, followed by a disappointed scowl. Where is he?
Bored, I stood, searching for him. Room by room, I nervously peeked my head in. Taehyung looked up at me with bright eyes, mouth slightly open.
“Do you know where Jungkook is?”
He shook his head slightly, mouth still open, not blinking or shifting his gaze from me whatsoever. I nodded, leaving his doorway. I saw Jimin next. He was reading from a large textbook.
“What are you doing?”
He shrugged. “Learning. Looking for Jungkook?”
“Yeah. Do you know where he went off to?”
“The library I think, with Jin.”
The library? Where even is that?
“End of the hall, last door on the left, turn right and go up the stairs.”
I looked back at him in shock. He shrugged, glancing away from me. “You seemed like you had no idea where it was.”
I rushed off with the directions he gave me. Soon enough, I saw a large room with expensive looking floors and curtains, books lining every carved shelf. There was no sign of Jungkook, though. I started walking, looking amongst the shelves for any hint of him.
Faintly, I could hear something. Frowning, I walked towards the strange sound. It sounded almost as if someone was making out, but then again it sounded like slurping at the same time. I peeked through the shelves, trying not to sneeze from all the dust, searching for any more clues. I spotted Jungkook, back facing me and completely hunched over, shaking slightly.
"Jungkook?" I called out to him, confused. Immediately, he stopped whatever he was doing, standing up quickly. He wiped off his face with his sleeve and turned around looking for me.
"Inori? What are you doing here? Are you okay?" His arms wrapped around my waist gently, making me blush. Those bright but concerned eyes looked into mine and I smiled.
"I just got bored. What were you doing?"
"Nothing." He smiled reassuringly, and I glanced at his sleeve, dampened with blood. I jumped back, freaking out.
"It's fine, I just cut myself before while cooking."
I sighed to myself, calming down. "Don't scare me like that again."
Chuckling, he kissed my forehead. "You're as much as a princess as you were the first time I saw you."
Blushing, I pulled back a little, looking around upon the hundreds of books lining the old wooden shelves. "It's really pretty here. Is it Jin's?"
He grinned, nodding. "Amazing isn't it? I hide in here often." He kissed my cheek, grabbing my hand. "Let's go back to the room. We can see another movie later if you want."
"Where is Yoongi?" My question came out so rude and abrupt, I felt horrible for asking that way.
He looked at me, shocked and sad. "Huh?"
"Yoongi." I persisted; I remember someone who I hadn't seen all day. "Where is he? I thought he was meant to be here?"
"Do you want to see him?"
I shook my head. "Not exactly, I'm just curious where he is.."
He nodded slightly, pulling his sad eyes away from mine. "Yoongi is.. er.. gone.."
"Gone?"
He tugged on my hand. "It's fine. It was a few days ago."
I pulled away, too shocked for words. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to.." Guilt filled me, even moreso when he reassured me it was fine, everyone was fine, and it was just an accident. He held onto my hand again and I walked back to his room with him silently, suddenly understanding why Hoseok had been upset all day.
"Hoseok dated him?"
He closed his bedroom door quickly and harshly, breathing out onto the wood for a moment, before turning back to me. "Yeah."
I sat on his bed again nervously, still consumed by guilt. He sat beside me. "Stop worrying okay?" A small smile graced his face as his cool fingers entwined with mine. "It's fine, I thought you would ask. It's really no trouble."
Still nervous and guilty, I nodded, glancing around. "I like your room."
He laughed. "Stop being so awkward, Inori." Before I could say anything else, he leaned in, kissing me gently. His soft lips tugged on mine slightly, nibbling them, pulling moans from me. At the sound of my whimpers, he growled posessively, pushing me back onto the bed, straddling me. I blushed heavily, biting along his jawline, making him sigh in pleasure. "Ah, I love that."
We stayed like that for ages. His hands resting around my neck, hips over mine, forehead pressed against my own, those soft lips a mere inch from mine. I rested my hands over his hips, pulling him closer to me, moaning loudly when I felt his core pressed against mine. Biting my lip, I looked deeply and directly into his beautiful eyes. A slight red tinge formed in the center of his eyes, and he closed them quickly, exhaling slowly.
"Inori.. you're so beautiful.."
He kissed me roughly, posessively, holding me completely still. I moaned and squirmed underneath him but he stayed pressed firmly against me, gripping onto my neck and sucking on my lips. He toyed with my lips yet again, biting on them, and I cried out softly when he penetrated the sensitive skin by accident. For a moment, he pulled back, shocked or scared I couldn't tell. But he only stayed like that for a second. Before I could ask if everything was okay, he growled and sucked hard on the small line of blood forming on my bottom lip.
"J-Jungkook.." My voice came out like a squeak, powerless and helpless beneath him. He growled again, sucking harder, pressing his member harder against me. I moaned out, sliding my hands into his hair, tugging on it. After a long while, he pulled off my bottom lip, capturing my lips with his, kissing me roughly. I responded, kissing him back with equal passion as he shoved his tongue inside my mouth hungrily, tasting every inch of me. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue swirled against my own, and he grinded. I clutched onto his back through his shirt, silently begging for him to continue.
"Inori..," He groaned out, still focussed on destroying my lips. "I want you.."
I shivered, in anticipation and excitement and fear. I've never done anything with anyone before, not even to myself. All I could do was whimper in response, letting him push his mouth back onto mine roughly, sucking on my bottom lip yet again while a low, dangerous and animalistic growl rung through his throat.
"Jungkook!"
He got off me quickly, his eyes flying open, staring at the person in the doorway. Flustered, I sat up quickly, pushing Jungkook completely off me. We both sat there for a moment, staring at Taehyung. His hold on the doorframe got more intense and the wood crackled under his fingers, his eyes dark and dangerous. "Is now really the time to be making out so intensely!?"
Ashamed, I hung my head, knowing it had gone too far. This was not my house after all, and I haven't been dating Jungkook for long. The others don't even know we are dating..
"Taehyung, I-" Jungkook tried to explain, but was simply cut off by Taehyung's hand in the air, signalling him to stop talking. He went silent yet again, staring at the bright-haired boy trembling with angst and rage in his doorway, faint tear tracks lining his beautiful face.
"Don't even try to explain anything to me. Yoongi isn't even cold in his grave and you couldn't care less!" He spat the words, deliberately trying to hurt both of us. A horrible feeling spread throughout me, and I curled even further into a ball, afraid.
"Jungkook, I'm sick of being a puppet!" He wailed out, collapsing to his knees. Jungkook rushed to help him up, but Taehyung slapped away his hands. "Don't touch me."
"Taehyung!" He hissed, a warning edge to his voice. He looked up, glaring directly at him.
"I said, don't touch me. I'm sick of being a puppet." A new tear slid down his pale face. "I'm sick of living like this, in constant fear, being constantly controlled by them. Yoongi didn't even do anything wrong!" His bright blue eyes met mine and I froze, too scared and captivated to look away. "I don't care what the consequences are. They took away Yoongi even though he did nothing wrong. And I will have revenge for that."
He stood on his own, walking out slowly, slamming the door behind him.
"Taehyung!" Jungkook called out, a hint of fear in his voice, opening his door and rushing out it, leaving me alone in his room. I brought my knees to my chest and sobbed, confused and guilty.
Taehyung wants revenge? For what?
I cursed under my breath, sure I was forgetting something.
"I'm sorry for that.." Jin walked into the room slowly and silently, not removing his eyes from mine. I sniffled, shaking it off. 
"It's fine."
"It's not fine." He sat beside me and I cringed away, nervous. He sighed to himself. "Come, I'll take you home now."
I glanced up at him. "Now?"
He simply nodded. "It's best you don't stay around much longer."
I didn't argue. I didn't want to argue or start anything or be around here any longer, at the very least without Jungkook by my side the whole way. I let Jin walk me outside, my duffel bag slung over his shoulder, and I climbed into his car.  It started to rain and I looked outside, ignoring the awkward silence during the whole car ride. Silent tears ran down my face matching the rain drizzling down the window.
"You should be careful." 
I looked up at Jin, surprised at his sudden words. "Careful?"
He nodded again. I sighed to myself. He has a thing with nodding.
"Jungkook really likes you, I can tell that much." He glanced at me, biting onto his bottom lip, before looking back out to the road, the sound of the pouring rain now almost deafening. "He'd never want to hurt you but he might."
He pulled into my driveway, unlocking the doors. Confused, I grabbed my bag, leaving the car. Without a final word or wave, Jin pulled out of the driveway, leaving quickly. I scowled, still in the rain, rushing to my front door, fumbling for the keys with numb fingers.
What did he actually mean? Jungkook might hurt me even if he doesn't mean to? Is it really safe to be around Jungkook?