Chapter fifty-three

OK FIRSTLY OMG THIS FANFICTION IS CURRENTLY #920 IN FANFICTION ALL I EVER WANTED FOR THIS BOOK WAS TO MAKE THE TOP 1000 SO IM SO HAPPY AND NOW MORE BATCRAP CRAZY DETERMINED TO GET A HIGHER RATING THAN THAT SO PLEASE SIT BACK AND ENJOY UPDATED CHAPTERS EVERY TWO DAYS UNTIL THE BOOK IS FINISHED seriously you guys are the best also apologizing in advance for what this chapter contains k have fun

Secondly I have an odd question - which of the BTS members do you think would be most suited to serving in the navy or something like that (willingly of course)? Please comment to let me know, I'm hugely curious.

Inori pov~

I watched as Jin finally released his hold around my sister's neck, storming from the room as everyone else started to gather.

"Umai!"

I rushed to her side as she fell to the floor, coughing hard for air.

"Are you okay?"

She clung onto my forearms, her fingers digging in enough to form dark bruises. "Inori, I-"

"Stay away from her!" Jungkook scolded me, dragging me up by my underarms, holding me against his body protectively.

"Don't hurt her!" I shrieked as Hoseok approached, glaring daggers.

"Is it true?" Taehyung asked, everything about him alarmingly calm. "Did you help him?"

Umai rubbed her hand over the deep red marks etched into her throat by Jin's hand, staring blankly at Taehyung while nodding. "I did heal him."

"Fuck!" Hoseok cursed, ripping out a few strands of his hair as he started pacing the room.

"I was orders from the guardians to heal him, no one else could have saved him, I've never seen anyone that bad-"

"He was supposed to die!" Hoseok screamed, and I pressed myself further into Jungkook out of fear.

Jimin stepped in, trying to calm Hoseok. "Hyung, it'll be fine, we will be safe."

"That's not why I'm going to kill her!" He started breathing hard, twitching his itching fingertips as his claws started to emerge. "Yoongi and Namjoon died for nothing, we avenged nothing. If they are somewhere up in the sky, they look down on us and weep for us, because we have done nothing."

Jimin gulped and stepped back, knowing that persisting would only lead him into a fight with his brother.

"And you!" Hoseok spun back to Umai, who was still clutching her neck and looking defenseless, "If you seriously believe that you can waltz in here after what you've done-"

"I was bound by orders then! I don't owe the guardians anything now!"

He started pacing again, and I gripped onto Jungkook's shirt, the level of fear and tension only rising in the room.

"I don't believe you!"

"Yoongi and Namjoon were dangerous, it was imperative that they were stopped. Hoseok,-"

He froze with his back to her, clenching his fists tight although his claws were out, thick drops of black blood melting away from his skin and landing on the tiled floor.

"You have no right to speak their names! Or mine, or anyone's!"

And then he spun around, aiming a knee-kick with vampiric strength and speed into the side of her face, and she gasped as she was knocked back onto the floor. I watched Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung wince for her, as I screamed that loud I could hear nothing whatsoever.