My message to u part 5

Hello dear readers~
Sorry the updating is getting a little slow. Stay tuned though, there'll be a big fight soon! As with more smutty bits. Let me know what you think~
Also, as this story revolves around a human main character and vampires around her, I have another I'm going to work really hard at - only that the main character is a vampire-like being and the group around her (yet again its bts because I can't help myself) are all human, so check it out please! Also, any kpop romances/smuts are open so just inbox me~
Ty and goodnight xo

Update number 1
Happy Easter! Unfortunately there won't be any updates until Thursday as I'll be without internet until then. Turn off your computer, go outside, lie in the sun, and stuff your face in chocolate! It's a great time to be alive.

Update number 2
I'm sorry to do this yet again .-. but a part I was going to include later on in the story probably would have made the storyline sound too cut up and all over the place to keep it for later. So I edited chapter ten and put a part in near the end, in the Jungkook pov~ before the flashback of how Suga turned. Check it out - it's only a little bit but I think it has significance and it'll help you understand why they all begin to loathe Inori's father (he's pretty important to the storyline - within the next few chapters the conflict between him and Jin will be revealed).