Chapter eighteen

Jungkook pov~

I gasped, leaving her house as quickly as I could, gripping onto my throat tightly.
Why can’t I see her without suffering the burn?
I grinded my teeth together, trying my hardest not to go back in there and drink her dry. It would be so easy to, though..
I growled, suppressing my thoughts.
“Hey!”
I ignored who had spoken, walking faster, stumbling constantly on the way. Someone held my shoulder tightly, and I brought my clouded eyes to meet his face.
“Yoongi?”
He frowned and pulled me with him. “What are you doing out here? It’s day time, you’ll burn up if you’re out for too long.”
I gasped, trying to find the words to reply. “I.. kissed her..”
He stopped walking abruptly, looking at me shocked. “You what?”
“I kissed her.” I gasped again, holding onto my throat tighter.
I expected him to be angry, to slap me actually. Instead, he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, tugging me in another direction.
“Where are we going?”
“Shut up and just come.” He hissed.
Before long, we arrived in an abandoned and dark alleyway. He pushed me down to the ground, and I breathed heavily, trying to stay in control. He walked off and not a moment later did he walk back with a beautiful girl by his side. I glanced between them, confused. He shoved the girl towards me.
“Drink.”
I looked at him, horrified. “You influenced her didn’t you?”
He shrugged. “If you won’t drink her then I will.”
A possessive growl rung through my throat and I pulled her closer. She didn’t fight me, staring blankly into space. Within a moment, my dagger-like fangs were buried in her neck. She stayed silent, and I was immersed once again into the world of blood. I gulped it down quickly, scared if I waited too long it would just evaporate. My hand slid down her chest, resting on her breast for a moment, before I changed my mind and moved it lower. I could hear Yoongi chuckling, curious what I’d do next. I growled again, drinking more, starting to slide my hand down past her skin tight leather pants and into her undies.
I cried out with the effort to pull off. My hand shot back to my side, and I scowled, filled with disgust. Yoongi sighed.
“Not gonna lie, I was kinda hoping for a show.” A mischievous grin came onto his face. I made a stronger expression of disgust.
“I can’t believe I even..”
He grinned. “You’re almost a fully-fledged vampire. We need sex and blood to live and we thrive off both.”
I scoffed, pushing the barely alive girl away from me, too scared to touch her again in case I lost control and hurt her. Yoongi picked up the girl and dug his fangs into the other side of her neck, draining whatever was left. I turned away, fresh tears burning in my eyes.
“Yoongi, you can stop already, she’s passed.”
He pulled off, looking straight at me with eyes as bloody red as his lips. I stood slowly, feeling the strength return, more scared of hurting Inori than ever. It’s one thing to force blood from a human, it’s another to force physical love as well.
Yoongi laughed. “You’re thinking about doing her aren’t you?”
I gaped at him. His eyes glanced down at my crotch area, and my own eyes moved down there too. Immediately, my face went bright red and I walked away briskly while Yoongi cackled behind me, stating the obvious.
I want her.

Flashback~
Taehyung pov~

Her hands slid up and down my toned chest, whimpering as I thrust into her. I moaned, looking down where our skin met. A slight grin came onto my face. She whimpered more, her eyes closed tightly.
I brought my hand down there, trickling it along her folds, feeling more and more of her blood drip out of her tight hole. I thrust harder and deeper, overwhelmed in pleasure and excitement while her frail body trembled underneath me, trying to find pleasure through the pain.
I pulled her wrist up to my face, looking deeply into her eyes with my red ones as my fangs grew out fully. Wasting no time, I sank my fangs in, delighted instantly at the sweet rich form of liquid pleasure hiding under her skin. She squealed and bit down on her lip, her blood pouring into my mouth. I gulped it down quickly, sucking until every second there was fresh blood at my lips. I thrust into her harder, enjoying the sight. She whimpered one last time before her eyes closed and she lay motionless.
Moan after moan echoed in my throat, and although she had passed out, I felt myself nearing my climax. With a final grunt of pleasure, I released inside her, still sucking at her wrist. Within moments, the blood flow to my mouth slowed and stopped and I pulled off hastily, watching her ghostly pale figure on the bed move not an inch, not even to breathe
I pulled out of her, still covered in the remnants of her blood. I sighed to myself.
Did I really go that hard?
I climbed on top of her, kissing her frozen cheek. “You’re lucky, you know. If I’d left you alive you’d have to birth a vampire. I wouldn’t wish anyone through that.”
Sighing to myself again, I tugged on my clothes and pulled her into hers. I carried her limp form out of my room. Jungkook stopped me in the hallway, his mouth agape in shock and a terrified look in his eyes. I looked at him simply.
“Do you need something?”
He shook his head slowly. “What did you-“
“I was hungry.” I glared at him, knowing inside his mind right now, as scared as he is, he’s judging me harshly. “I can’t just live off vampire blood you know. I’ve tasted human blood before, I need to consume it often now.”
He pushed me against the wall, the dead girl still in my arms. “Why her? Why an innocent?”
I forced myself past him, ignoring his gaze. “It was an accident. I didn’t mean to kill her.”
He stayed silent but followed me as I walked out of the large house, putting her body on the road at the back of our house, completely cut off from everything else. He cursed and covered his eyes once we reached it. I walked inside the area, putting down her body in the center. I dragged Jungkook back inside the house with me, knowing the next part would instantly kill him.
Right on time, the sun bore down at full force. The girl’s body was reduced to ashes in a matter of seconds. He screamed, jumping back. I pointed outside. “This is how you get rid of the body. No more than one kill a week or people will get suspicious.”
I left him, shaking where he stood. He has a lot to learn about surviving as a vampire, and he wouldn’t survive long if he doesn’t start accepting and learning how things are.
There’s nothing pleasant about us. We greedily take from a person what we need to survive. Only an utter fool would try to date a human. That human wouldn’t stand a chance.