Chapter four

Jungkook pov~

I slid my fangs quickly through her soft skin, barely hearing her scream. I raised my hands, cupping them around her neck, pulling her closer. Her sweet blood.. I had no idea human blood could be this satisfying, this addicting. I trembled, from the zest of it all, and drank faster. With each gulp of her blood that ran down my throat, the burn soothed but the beast inside was enticed; I could not imagine stopping. I groaned against her neck, sucking down more furiously. I could feel beads of her blood run down our necks; I was a messy drinker. She was shaking beneath me. I gripped her neck tighter with my hands, feeling my nails start to draw more small beads of blood from the back of her neck. I moaned, pushing my fangs in further. Human blood is so warm, so sweet, so nurturing..
Why do you taste so good Inori.. 
I shut my eyes tightly, snarling at the thought of stopping over. I'd lost all control. All there was, was this meal I was consuming right now.
I felt someone tug on my shirt, but I ignored them. I couldn't stop sucking at her neck.
They tugged again, harder. I growled in annoyance, gulping down more blood. I would not stop until I couldn't hold any more. 
Four arms wrapped around my chest and pulled me off her. I hissed, lunging to get back and feed. I felt another hand over my eyes. I hissed more, trying to bite them in attack. They didn't dart out of the way, and my fangs sank into someone's arm.
Ugh. It's not human blood. Vampire blood tastes absolutely disgusting to me now. I squirmed, trying to get out of their hold, spitting out their blood. Yet they persisted, gripping onto me tighter.
I felt the beast become weaker, the urge to drain the human of her blood lessened. I relaxed, trying to stand. The arms let go of me cautiously, and the person moved their hand from my eyes. I glanced at who I'd bitten. Jimin was shaking his head, muttering under his breath, trying to staunch the bleeding with his own sleeve. I glance behind me. Yoongi and Taehyung had pulled me back. I looked at Hoseok, who was still holding down one of Inori's wrists, looking at her sadly. My gaze shifted to Inori. I looked at her, horrified. Her knee was bleeding slightly still. Her wrists had deep purple bruises on them, from where I had gripped her too tightly. She was so pale.. a deep wound in her neck was bleeding heavily, the blood soaking down her shirt and into her hair. Her eyes were closed, tear tracks evident on her face. I licked my lips, tasting her blood all over my lips and my chin. I could feel it still sliding down my neck. I choked.
"I-inori.." I rushed to her, holding her face in my hands gently. "I'm sorry.. I couldn't stop.." 
"It's fine." Namjoon interrupted me. "She passed out pretty quickly." 
I checked the other side of her neck for a pulse, feeling more conflicted than ever. I lost control, I almost killed an innocent human being, and a girl of all things.. How could I allow myself the opportunity to hurt her? I shouldn't have come to the nurse's office in the first place.
Jin pulls me to stand, ushering me towards the door. "We can't just leave her!" I cry out. If she stayed like this, her wounds would continue to bleed and she would die.
Jin glares at me. "If you have a better idea, I'm all ears."
I gulp. Taehyung speaks up. "I can erase her memory of it. So she won't hate you at school tomorrow, Jungkook."
I nod frantically. The knot in my stomach gets worse. I feel so guilty. I didn't want to hurt her. I shouldn't have fed.. now it'll be nearly impossible to control the beast inside when I'm hungry.

Inori's pov~

"Inori~ I think you have an obsession with that guy." Daria pokes another chip into her mouth.
I pout softly "I do nottttttttttttt~"
She simply laughs. "Oh you do." She stuffs another chip inside her mouth. I snatch the packet from her.
"These are mine you know. Stop eating all of them." I shove a couple of the chips into my mouth, trying to distract her from the point of Jungkook. I sighed dreamily. "Did you see his eyes though?"
Daria hits me, reclaiming the packet. "I knew it I knew it I knew it! You're in love~"
I look at her horrified. "I am not!"
She grins evilly. "When are you gonna kiss him?"
I stare blankly at her, too shocked for words. "There's no chance I would even think about-"
She groans in annoyance. "You're too innocent. Play a little dirty. He's your toy now after all~"
I laugh softly. "He's my toy now? What do you mean by that?"
She grins, leaning closer to me, and lowers her voice. "Didn't you notice? He couldn't peel those green eyes off you the entire day."