Chapter seven

Taehyung pov~
Flashback~

I groaned, rolling over in my small hospital bed. The pain from my chest was almost unbearable. I can feel my own heart failing, and there's no one that can do a single thing about it.
I did not ask for this. 
I don't know my exact age. I can't remember anymore. The pain in my chest grew and I sobbed. It feels horrible.. you can't imagine what it feels like, being so dephrived of food that your body starts to shut down. I pulled one bony hand up to my face to cover my mouth, trying not to make a scene. I did not want to burden anyone else with my cries of pain.
It's ironic, isn't it? Hospitals are meant to be a place of healing, someplace you go to get better from any condition, yet here I am, unable to be fixed.
I can't really remember much about my family. As long as I can remember, I was an outcast, unwelcomed. I begged for scraps to live; was that really too much to ask? If every person I had begged for a single piece of food had listened to me, I would still have a chance of having a bright future. I've done some horrible things, to live.. I sold myself to anyone that would listen. I've watched people neglect babies in dumpsters on freezing winter nights, I've seen helpless victims get raped and murdered in dark alleyways. 
In a moment, the hand covering my mouth became useless. I cried out, squeezing my eyes shut as small tears escaped. I curled further into a ball on the bed, trying to scratch out the pain from my chest. My gaze quickly looked down, glancing at my chest and my fingers; long, dirty, and now covered with blood. The pain won't leave.
Why me..
The question that's echoed in my head for who-knows-how-many years. Why me? What did I do to deserve a life like this? Everything I did, I only did it because I had no other choice..
A small nurse walked closer to me, her dainty white high heels clicking on the ground. I closed my eyes, hoping she would just leave. I do not like being pitied. 
"Can you please tell me what your name is?"
I choked, coughing intensely again. Shakily, I reached out my bloodied hand, searching for the small pristeen white bucket they'd given me. I brought it to my mouth, and spat out all the blood from my mouth, already feeling more start to work its' way up my throat.
"W-why.." I croaked out, cringing again, surrendering from the pain.
She pursed her lips. "So we can inform any of your relatives."
I forced a bitter laugh. "Don't bother. There's no one." I hacked into the white container again, watching how my blood mixed with my own salivia slid down the bag slowly, like it was in pain. 
Pain.. what does anyone else know of pain.
I saw her nod stiffly, out of the corner of my vision. I sighed. "Taehyung. Kim Taeh-" I hacked into the bucket again, crying out in pain. 
"Kim Taehyung?"
I opened my mouth to respond, but closed it quickly. Resisting the urge to faint, I stayed there, lying weakly on the bed, nodding slightly, hoping she would not make me speak another word.
She scribbled something onto the notepad at the end of my bed, before quickly walking off. I cried out again, a sharp surge of pain vibrating throughout my entire body.
"Aish~ its a shame really, you're pretty attractive."
I force myself to look at who spoke. Through my watery eyes, I saw a tall boy, well built with black hair and smirking eyes. He stepped closer to me.
"..Help.." I muttered, looking directly at him.
He grinned, revealing two abnormally large teeth protruding ahead of the rest. "I'm Jimin." 
I shut my eyes, hiding my fear. He grinned mischeviously and stepped closer to me.
"Hmmm? Hurting yourself like this, it's really not good." He pulled out my hand from my chest, and inspected the blood all over my incredibly malnutritioned hand. I looked at him, whimpering in pain. His eyes turned dark and he opened his mouth more, before sinking those long teeth into my wrist. I winced, feeling my own weak wrist crumble in his mouth; the pain was blinding, but I've been lying in screaming pain here for hours. He sucked harshly at my fractured wrist, and within a minute I felt even weaker and more light-headed. He pulled off hastily. 
"Aish there's hardly anything to you."
Before I could glare and think of a smart comeback, he pulled down the edge of my dirty shirt and bit deeply into my neck. I screamed, feeling a new pain spill into my bloodstream. I expected him to laugh, to enjoy watching me suffer. He simply stood by my side, looking at me with pity. 
I scowled. "D-don't look at me like that.." The fire now in my blood took over, making me scream again, and scratch at my neck desperately, trying to make it lessen. My chest ached more, it felt like it was about to explode, making me sob louder. Feeling Jimin's hand close my eyes is the last thing I remember.

Inori pov~

I glanced at Daria, who was absolutely engrossed in her meal. I looked down at mine in disgust.
"Inori~ Eat" She shoved some of her quinoa salad into my mouth and I looked at her weirdly. She shrugged. "You must eat."
I looked down at my plate, swallowing the food she'd poked into me regretfully, mumbling. "I'm not hungry.."
Since yesterday, I've felt like there's been something at the very back of my mind, bugging me. But I can't figure out exactly what it is, and it's been driving me mad. I haven't spoken to Jungkook yet today.
I looked back to Daria, who was scraping off the remnents of her lunch. I'll never understand how she always manages to maintain a slim healthy figure when she eats six meals a day. 
"I'm going to throw this out, see you in Chemistry?"
She nods, starting to pack up her stuff. I sling my heavy bag over my shoulder, carrying my plate full of highly unappealing deep-fried food to the garbage. I threw it in, thinking I have not a second to spare. And then I see Jungkook.
He walks towards me slowly, his gaze fierce, lips pale. I smile weakly to greet him. He glares.
"You've been hiding something from me."
I look at him puzzled. He scoffs. "I know you're hiding something. So go on, spill."
"..Huh?"
He slaps me. I clutch the side of my face in pain, my eyes full.
"I'm not stupid! I know what you're hiding!"
"I'm not hiding anything!" I cry out, slumping to the floor. 
He looks at me like I'm nothing more than a wriggly cockroach on the floor, scampering around only to prolong it's end by his shoe. "You disgust me. I know you're lying to everyone. I will get to the bottom of this, to the bottom of you."
I sob quietly, looking  up at him. His lips go even paler, and his eyes start turning dark. Immediately, his jawline goes rigid and he steps back.
"You're such a slut. Fuck you."
He simply walks away. I stay, frozen to the spot, cluthing my face which still stings. No sooner do I burst into tears, confused as to what I've done wrong beyond measure.