Chapter forty

Inori pov~

I groaned to myself, rolling over in bed, opening my eyes to be met with the surprisingly warm ones of Jungkook. I feigned a smile for him.

"How do you feel?"

I nodded to myself, looking away from his unjudging eyes that I didn't feel worthy to settle in. "Better, I think.."

He sat up, pulling me to his side. I nestled my head on his shoulder, one arm draped across his toned chest and stomach that I couldn't stop staring at. I had this person, this perfection, by my side yet I had no choice but to push him away.

"Let's all go for a walk."

I almost smiled in relief, quickly changing my expression to a nervous glance. "Why?"

He sighed, rubbing my back gently. "It would be a good chance for everyone to get some fresh air."

"With the others?"

He smiled. "Of course. It wouldn't be safe if everyone didn't come with us." He leaned forward, pecking his lips to my forehead and I bit down another smile. Instead I inched away from him, pushing him towards the door with a playful grin pinned to my face.

"Go get changed then."

He laughed. "You don't want me to see you?"

I blushed, crawling out of the bed. "Perhaps."

Jungkook tugged me back by one of my oversized sleeves and grinned. "I don't mind. I've already seen you, Inori. Though if you changed in front of me, I mightn't be able to control myself." He licked his lips and for a moment I got a glimpse of his fangs.

I paused for a second, contemplating what I could do. He hasn't had blood in about two days and I bit my lip in worry. I wrapped my arms around his neck, climbing onto his lap so I was straddling his hips as he looked me over with hungry eyes, his gaze lingering for a few extra seconds where my shirt slid up, revealing my pale thighs and the edge of my underwear. I cupped the soft skin of his cheeks, kissing him as lovingly and tenderly as I could while my hips took a different approach by grinding against the noticeable tent in his boxers. He groaned, resting his arms around my waist, his lips passionately returning my kiss. His fingers immediately found that sensitive spot in my lower back and rubbed it tenderly, drawing a soft mewl from my mouth.

"I want.." He groaned out, fading away as soon as I moved my hand to his length, slipping it under the hem of his boxers almost too easily. I wrapped my hand around him firmly, locked eye contact with him, and started to move my hand up and down. He threw his head back, gasps flowing from his mouth and I squirmed, leaning down to get better access.

"I want you to watch me."

His gaze moved to me, red directly in the centre becoming more and more prominent. I swallowed my fear and my nerves and sucked on the tip of him, tasting the bittersweet pre-cum on lips as I locked eye contact with him, doing it again. He moaned as I pumped him faster, dipping my tongue in the tender slit a few times. He was already close so I took the opportunity to push him into my throat. He cried out when he hit the back of my throat, shutting his darkening eyes quickly before his hips bucked up repetitively, swears spurting from his mouth. I gagged and tears of pain pricked my eyes but I didn't pull away; I let him fuck my throat, enjoying every cry that left his mouth.

He pulled out of me quickly and just as I was about to give a questioning glance, he pulled me back up into his lap, one of his strong arms holding my back still as he opened his mouth wide, digging his sharp fangs into my neck. I cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, moving my hands between us so I could continue pumping him at an extreme pace. He growled and mewled, as if trying to decide if it was better to have complete power over me or to let me fully please him.