Part 2:

'Y/n! Y/n! Wait up!'

'What?'

'Did ya hear? That we're going to some volleyball training camp'

'Yeah so, this school goes to a volleyball training camp every year'

'What do you mean "yeah so"??? Ya' know that we're the only girl team going right??'

'Yeah, the old captain told me about this, what about it?'

'Just imagine all the boys that are gonna be there, the boys with hot b-'

'Don't, please don't continue your sentence'

'What~? But c'mon imagine all the boys and us girls ALONE with them'

'-.- We're not gonna share a room with them, all the players are going to have their own room, they're sleeping in pairs with people on their team'

She kept ranting on and thinking of all the "hotties" that are gonna be there. The bell rung and that was lunch.

'Yess lunch, Kokomi, It's lunch get the food before-'

'Lunch?'

'Yea-'

She zoomed off to the cafeteria and got your trey. You went to the table with all the other volleyball girls. You sat between the libero and the Middle blocker. Compared to them, your height is right in the middle. You seemed tall because your teammates are short, but in reality your short.

'Wait Y/n when are we going to the training camp again?'

'Uhm I think coach said Friday'

'FRIDAY?!'

The whole team yelled and the other tables just stared at the team. They apologized and sat back down.

'What do you mean Friday, that's the day after tomorrow!!'

'Coach literally told us at the beginning of the week'

'Yasu why aren't you freaking out about this??'

'Because I already have my stuff ready dummies'

'Well why don't you remind us??'

'Because I thought you already knew'

'You know how forgetful I am!'

'Hey! We have practice today, don't forget because last time SOMEONE didn't show up'

You said and turned your head to look at your team's libero.

'HEY! I TOLD YOU THAT-'

The bell rung once again and you all went to class. You tired to pay attention but you were in your least favorite subject. You ended up getting detention for falling asleep in class.

'Wait! Miss I have volleyball practice today'

She stared at you and sighed, knowing how your coach gets if anyone doesn't go to practice.

'Then you have detention tomorrow'

'Yes ma'am'

---

'NICE RECEIVE!'

'Over here!'

'Got it!'

You set the ball high enough for your teams ace and she spiked it hitting the blockers hands and right to the ground. They cheered as that was the final point you needed to win the practice match. The other team was on the floor, or bending over trying to catch their breath. Your team was doing the same but you were just chilling on the bench taking the full space up.