Part 21:

[Just wanted to start chp. with some Suna fluff T-T]

You were at Suna's house. What were you doing there? Well let's go back a few minutes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Yo! I'm going to the sleepover at Koko's place'

'Okay have fun'

'Yeah'

You walked out the door and got a text. You opened it and read.

Mr. Bendy Fox:
Hey
can u come over for a bit?

You:
Sure
be right there

You put your phone away and took your skateboard all the way to Suna's house. You got there and opened the door. To your surprise it was unlocked. You went inside and yelled out to Suna.

'Hey Rin? Where you at?'

'My room! Can you come for a sec?'

'Sure'

You put down your bag and skateboard. You walked up and saw Suna sitting there with a upset expression.

'You okay?'

He nodded and he got up and walked towards you. He hugged you and you just stood there.

'Shit shit shit shit, what do I do??'

You decided to wrap your arms around him and he let go of you.

'Can you stay for a bit..?'

'Yeah, sure'

'Thanks'

He dragged you by your wrist to his bed and laid down. He covered both of you with a blanket and hugged you. You had no idea why Suna was acting like this. BUT your dear author does, because if I didn't than this would be meaningless-- Anyway, the reason Suna was acting like is was because of something Atsumu said without thinking. Yes, Atsumu never thinks before he speaks but, it was this specific this that knocked Suna off.

"Oi! Suna, ya'know that Y/n is nice, right?"

"Yeah...Why?"

"Oh no reason, it's just something someone was saying that you didn't appreciate Y/n and you didn't actually like her, and you were just using her, ya'know stuff like that"

After he said that, he ran off and to practice.
Suna stood there shocked at what Tsumu had said.

So once Atsumu said that Suna had gotten a sense to prove that he did lo- ahem like you as much as he said he did. He decided the best way was to cuddle you and give you random kisses here and there.

Kokomi POV:

'Ma!'

'What Kokomi?'

'I'm having the sleepover today, just reminding you'

'Yeah, I know, this is like the 10th time you mentioned it'