Part 45: The Future

Loud cheers, that was all that was heard. Loud, Loud cheers. Yet you were to focused on your game that you could barely hear it.

'YES Y/N! BEAT THEIR ASSES TO A PULP!!'

That was the only person you heard cheering the entire time. You laughed as you recognized the tone.

'Kokomi, oh god...'

You of course won your game and were getting packed up and helping your teammates.

'Miss, how does it feel to make it this far in the womens division?'

You had gotten asked, your teammate knew you didn't handle the media well.

'Trust me! It feels great, and we hope to go father and farther'

The reporter kept asking question to your teammate and you eventually went to the sidelines.

'Y/n! You were amazing!'

You turned around to see Rumiko and Kokomi right behind her.

'Rumi? What are you doing here?'

'I brought her with me, she wanted to see you play'

'It's fine, just wasn't expecting it'

'Do you know where Rin is?'

'His match should be ending soon, he said he'd meet us at the entrance'

You said and the three of you went to the entrance and waited to see where he was. 

'I'm gonna go get some food, from the onigiri shop, brb'

Once Suna got there with a swarm of reporters following him. He tried his best to ignore them.

'Sir please just a second of your time!'

'Sir--'

'Just a few question-'

'Fine, what?'

'All your fans are dying to know, do you have a girlfriend?'

'No I don't--'

The reporter looked towards the camera and smiled.

'You heard it hear first lady and gentleman, he--'

'Excuse me you didn't let me finish'

'Hm?'

'I don't have a girlfriend, I have a wife'

He said as we put his hand up to show his ring. With that he walked away. Yet the reporter who asked the question kept following him. She saw you and his little sister and immediately made assumptions.

'Sir is this your wife? Y/n, the setter from Hinotori? And is this your daughter? How long have you been married? Please answer'

'Can you leave us alone already'

He said as he tried to put himself in between you and the reporter. You sighed, getting annoyed by this and moved Suna out the way.

'Yes, I am his wife, Yes I'm from Hinotori as the setter, No this is not our daughter, this is his sister, we have no children, and we've been married for 2 years and get your nosy effing self out of our business, have a good day'

You said and the reporter was stunned, knowing that you never talk to the press. Kokomi had returned, not knowing what had happened.

'Hey I got ... Osamu's Onigiri... What happened?'

'We're leaving, is what's happening'

You said and Rumiko grabbed Kokomi's hand and walked away following you and explained what had happened. She laughed, visualizing what happened.

'And this is why when we went to nationals every year since our first and we were playing we never let Y/n speak since she messed up the first time she did'

"Miss, what's it like to be a lady playing this sport?"
"Shouldn't you play something else that won't get you bruised up?"

"What? I'll have you know that I've played this sport since I was little"
"Have you ever played it?"

"Well no but--"

"But nothing, you've never played it so you don't get to tell me what to do"

"What she meant to say is that we're excited to go further"

"No I meant what I said"

"Y/n, not helping.."

'Hey it's not my fault that the guy asked me something sexist for my "debut" as you would call it'

You all laughed as you arrived at Kokomi's car.

'Now I may love Atsumu, but I love this car just a tiny bit more'

She said as she hugged the car.

'Well I'm gonna text him and tell him you said that'

'Noooo'

You laughed at Kokomi's reaction to what Suna had said.

'I'm glad you came to the game Kokomi, and I'm glad she brought you Rumiko'

'I'm glad I still have you in my life Y/n, and we didn't loose connection'

'Well yeah, you texted and called me everyday'

'Yeah. sorry about that'

You laughed as Kokomi struck up another with Suna. You sat there with his arm around you and enjoying the company of them. You laid your head on his shoulder and ended up falling asleep.

[ THANK YOU FOR READING ]