Part 35: Painting The Bus

[Short Chap.]

You had told your aunt that you were gonna stay the night at Suna house. You didn't want to leave his house. You stayed there and slept in Rumiko's room. She slept on a couple of blankets on the floor. 

Suna came in and woke both of you up by slamming to pans together.

'Get the fuck up'

He said and woke you and Rumiko up. Rumiko threw a pillow at Suna. It hit him directly in his face. You had covered your ears with the pillows on Rumi's bed. Suna had sighed and picked you up from Rumi's bed. You started whining, he ignored it.

He threw you onto his bed and laid down with you for a bit. You didn't know what to do so you just hugged him and fell back to sleep.

---

An hour and some passed by and you had woken up. Suna on the other hand was awake, on his phone. You tried to not move so Suna wouldn't know you were awake but you failed.

'Hey, Kokomi said she need you help'

You turned around and now the back of your head was on Suna chest as you looked up at him.

'With?'

'Let me check...'

He said while texting Kokomi. 

'She said that she'll tell when you go'

'Ugh anticipation....okay I'll go'

'Okay now get ready'

'What am I supposed to wear??'

'Just grab something from my closet that fits you'

He shrugged and pushed you off of him. You threw a pillow at him as he was half way out the room. He turned around and smirked while waling back to you. You stared at him with a smile. He kissed you and leaved the room to get something to eat. You sighed as you were to tired to get out the bed so you rolled out the bed, falling on the floor.

You walked on your knees until they turned red and you got up to open the closet door. You pushed it open and saw his clothes. You looked and grabbed on of his shirts and sweaters. You put the shirt back and grabbed a pair of jeans form his drawer.  You had an idea and went to Rumiko's room.

You knocked on the door. You waited a second and entered the room.

'Rumi~! Do you have a crop top I could borrow??'

She looked up from her phone and pointed at her closest. You smiled and went to hug her before grabbing anything out of the closet.

'Thank you!'

'It's okay, you can keep it too'

She said as she hugged back. You let go of her and went to the closet. You looked through her crop tops and regular shirts until you found on you liked. You found one that had the words, "Full On Jackass" on it. The shirt looked like it had been cut. You smiled and that made you like it even more.

'Thanks Rumi~!'

'She waved not even looking up from her phone. You went back to Suna's room and changed into the shirt and the jeans. Once you were finished you realized the pants were too big so you rolled up the bottom of the pants. You put on Suna's  pullover hoodie. You looked at yourself in the mirror and you thought you looked like those grunge aesthetic girls on Pinterest. You made a fists in success. You left the room and went to the kitchen.

'Hey--'

Bzz-Bzz

You had your phone on silent. You felt the buzz from the vibration in your pocket.

'Yeah?'

You grabbed your phone and smiled.

'Hold'

'Did you just put me on hold--'

[To the person who does this to me-] You shushed Suna and picked up the phone.

'Yes~?'

'Y/n, I gotta tell you something...'

'Well don't leave me in suspense what is it??'

'Y'know how I haven't been around for the week?'

'Yeah, what about it?'

'I've been appointed your legal guardian'

'Really?!'

'Mhm'

'YES I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH EITHER OF MY SHITTY PARENTS'

You Aunt started laughing from the other side of the line. 

'Okay but now that your my legal guardian--'

'Y/n we gotta leave!'

You heard Suna half yell and you responded with a quick yes.

'Okay I'ma talk with you later! I'm going to Koko's house'

'Okay bye'

---

You got to Kokomi's house. She was in her backyard in a pair of over-sized overalls.

'Koko? What's up??'

Can you pretty pretty PLEASE with 2 cherries on top! Help me paint my bus??'

You looked at her, making dead eye-contact. She was doing puppy dog eyes with her hand in a praying position.

'So let me get this straight.. even though your not-- You want me to help you paint your bus at literally....'

You checked the time and looked back at her.

'8 something am?'

'Yes?'

You sighed and looked at Suna. He shrugged his shoulders.  You looked back at Kokomi, she was still doing puppy eyes.

'Fine'

'YAY!! OKAYTHEREAREMOREOVERALLSINSIDE!'

'huh?'

Suna looked at you, to see if you understood what she said.

'She said there's more overalls inside, y'know so we don't get the clothes dirty'

You said already understanding Kokomi's fast talking. You got a pair of overalls and put them on over the clothe you had. Before you put it on fully you took off Suna's sweater.

'Did you cut one of my shirts or something?'

'No, it's your sisters she let me keep it, isn't that sweet?'

'Yeah..'

'OKAY! Let's do this!! Graffiti, Paints, and all others!'

For the next few hours you, Kokomi, and Suna spent the time painting he van and each other.