Part 27: Family Reunion

[Short Chp.]
[Brain can't handle writing my usual 1,000+ words x.x]

Keys:

[A/n] = Aunts' Name
[M/n] = Mothers' Name

'Y/n!'

No response.

'Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE'

Your aunt screamed and turned around with a smile. You ran down and the lady was still there.

'Y/n do you know how this is?'

You didn't wanna say you don't know her because that's not entirely true.

'She looks familiar, but I don't think I know her'

'Okay then I'm going to let you talk with her for a while, I'm going to be in the kitchen-'

'Oh! Can you get me the monster I left in the fridge?'

'Yeah'

She got you it then left back to the kitchen. You and the lady sat down and sat in silence. You started a conversation, yuh because you got them social skill from Kokomi.

'Uhm, you have any kids?'

'Yes, 2 daughters and one son'

'Cool, I'm an only child'

The whole time you were talking you tried to think where you know this lady from. After you asking her 19 questions and she asking 18 questions, you felt as if you knew the lady. The lady's second last question was is if you were dating anyone.

'Yes, I am'

'How nice, do you love him?'

She said with a faint smile. You looked down and you just nodded your head. You asked the lady if she wanted to see your room, she said yes.

????'s POV: [You wanna guess who it is based of the title or should I?]

'I know she doesn't remember me, I know I was horrible, I don't deserve to even have this moment with her. I made her clean up after to me, I was horrible.'

Yet for half an hour we had a whole conversation. She showed me her room, she knew how to keep a room clean, yet at the same time there was a sort of messiness towards it.

'Your room is nice, usually my kids have it messy'

She laughed at what I said.

'I'm usually going around the house screaming "Clean this house up, or I'll make you".'

Regular POV: 

That had struck a cord in Y/n and she remembered something.

"CLEAN THIS DAMN HOUSE UP OR I'LL MAKE YOU!!'

Young Y/n was holding back tears as she cleaned up her mothers mess.

"HURRY UP YOU BRAT"

Her mother slammed her hand on the table and Y/n picked up faster.

'get out...'

'Hm?'

'GET OUT, I REMEMBER YOU OKAY?!'

You ran out the room and ran to where your aunt was, your mother was yelling at you to come back and to let her explain.

'Really [A/n]?!'

'Y/n let me explain, your mother had gotten clean and wanted to see how you were doing and I told her too-'

'Y/n Please let me explain!'

'SHUT UP! YOU"RE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MOTHER! YOU MADE ME CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR MESSES AND ALMOST BROKE A BOTTLE OVER MY HEAD! SO DID MY FATHER YET YOU TRIED TO ABORT WITH ME YET MY DAD WAS THERE TO STOP YOU!'

'Y/n, calm-'

'That's not true! Your father made me take the pills to try to abort you I spat them out! HE NEVER WANTED YOU I DID!'

You shut up and ran up to your room, you grabbed your bag and board and ran out the door. You had adrenaline pumping through you so the tears you were holding back hadn't appeared once. Yet once you stopped and arrived at Suna's house. You broke down and Suna tried his best to comfort you, he hugged you and had one hand on the back of your head. He didn't  ask what had happened.

'hey, it's okay'

'It was....a...a lie, all of it..'

'What do you mean?'

You explained to Suna what had happened and he just sat there with you, listening. You heard a knock on the door. Suna sighed and responded.

'Who is it?'

'Me!'

Rumiko's muffled voice could be heard from the other side.

'Not now'

'I saw Y/n run in crying! I just wanna make sure your okay'

'She-'

'I'm talking to Y/n not you Rin!'

You cleared your throat but still your voice had cracked.

'i'M fine!'

'Well mom said if you stay over she would make waffles and coffee jelly as dessert!...So can you stay?'

You laughed at what she said and answered yes. You could both hear her cheer and her footsteps run down the stairs.

You had gotten tons of messages from your aunt. You got some of Kokomi saying "why's your aunt looking for you???"

You didn't answer anyone and just slept for most of the day, so you wouldn't notice the throbbing headache you had.