Part 22: Claiming

[Short Chp. bc my ass just couldn't think]

Certified SIMP Koko:
Yo!Y/n u up?

You:
Koko
its the middle of the night
...

Certified SIMP Koko:
Anyway-
Check sunny's story

You:
what shuld i expect???

Certified SIMP Koko:
 A drunk fox
and other animals

You:
I- okay

You went to Suna's story and saw him with the twins and others. They were drunk, you rolled your eyes and put your phone down. 

[ Clink ]

You heard a strange small "clink" noise. You heard it again but then suddenly, it stopped. You wrote it off as your imagination playing tricks on you.

'Y/N....Y/N! OI ARE YOU AWAKE?!'

You looked out your window for a quick second before opening it. You were shocked, to see Suna with a megaphone. You ran outside, putting on a sweater.

'Suna what the hell-'

'Shhhhhh, Y/n, Y/n, lower your-'

You grabbed the megaphone from Suna's hand while covering his mouth. After a second, you uncovered his mouth.

'Suna, what do you want?'

'I don't want hic  you talking to any other guys. . . because, you. are. mine. Got it?'

You heard, not so silent, snickering coming from a car nearby. You looked and saw it had the twins inside.

'Suna-'

He grabbed you and kissed you. He repeated his last words.

'I said, got it?'

You quickly nodded after his words and he gave you a hug. He buried his head into your shoulder and fell asleep. You tapped his back.

'Suna? Hey Suna, mother fucker are you actually sleeping?'

No response, instead all you heard was laughing from the car. You yelled loud enough they could hear, yet not loud enough to wake Suna.

'Oi! You piss ant! Get over here and help me! Onigiri cheeks you too!'

They looked at each other and immediately drive off. You tried to yell but Suna started to wake up.

'Y/n hic ?'

'Yes?'

'Can I-'

'Y/n! What the fuck are you doing out here??'

'Shh! Suna's drunk, just help me take him inside'

'How the hell did he end up here'

'His teammates dropped him off here'

You grabbed one of Suna's arms while your aunt grabbed his other. You got him inside and dropped him on the couch.

'Y/n~'

Suna whined and your aunt looked at you smirking. You shot her a glare and she put her hands up and walked away. You went back to him and he sat up.

'What Suna?'

He stared at you long and hard, not once breaking his poker face. He swiftly grabbed your and pulled you down with him. Before you could react, he had fallen asleep. He trapped you in his arms and didn't let go for nothing. You tried and tried but nothing. You sighed and tried to reach for the TV remote.

Once you got it, you turned on the TV and switched it netflix. You didn't care at the moment so you put anything. During the movie, Suna would occasionally squeeze you or whisper incoherent words.

You tried to get out of his grip before your aunt came and tried taking pictures. You knew she was going to do this, why? Because she's done it before. She even rates your previous relationships. Based on how much she likes them. Right now, with Suna, she's at a 19 out of 20.

'Pictures, pictures, pictures...'

Your aunt thought as she quietly went down the stairs. Once she got there she saw that you were both gone.

'Where the hell did they go?'

You were both just up the stairs and now in your room.

'Y/n..'

'What?'

Since he had his arm around for support he let go of you. His cheeks were a rosy red and he was smiling.

'I love you~'

'Yeah, yeah' 

You said, not really paying attention because you were making sure your aunt didn't come up. He pouted and walked around the room. He sighed and sat down on the bed. You sighed and closed the door.

.

.

.

You woke up, in your bed, normal and everything. Only bad thing was it was still the night only about an hour and a half later.

You got out of bed and went to the kitchen. You saw Suna with a can of beer in his hand.

'Ne, Suna...'

He turned around an in the process spilled beer in the floor.

'Why are you awake--'

You were about to yell, for you slipped on the puddle of beer, but Suna caught you and basically kabedoned you between him and the fridge. He pouted and just stared at you.

'What?'

'You've never said that you love me...'

'I- well- I mean I do...'

She said, her voice getting lower, as Suna leaned in.

'You're mine...No one else's okay?'

'Okay...'