Part 11: Explaining the Situation

Character Reminder:
Kokomi - The Simp, Vice captain
Yasu - The responsible, Ace, Wing Spiker
Suzuki - The Baby, Flirty yet innocent, Middle Blocker
Mei - Thing 1, Causes trouble, Middle Blocker
Akamai - Thing 2, Causes even more trouble, Libero

Key:

N/n - Nickname

Kokomi POV: (FOR THE FiRsT TiMe iN ForEvER~ lmao sorry)

I sat in the room with the whole team except for Suna's girl- AhEm I mean Y/n. We were at a different arcade than the one that the guys went to last night. We were just chilling and each had our own drinks. Bro- but the way Suzuki was dress was adorable- like she had this little pink overall skirt that looked like a little kitten, and had a plain black shirt, with thigh-highs, like I'd let her step-

 'Okay but what's the situation with Y/n and Suna?'

Mei cut my thought off and I just smirked

'OH HO HO~! I think I can somewhat explain that!'

Everyone looked at me and I just cleared my throat

'So basically, Y/n actually likes Suna, but doesn't want to admit it, same thing with Suna, he likes her but he ain't saying shit. So you guys remember the dorm party we went to? Yeah, I somewhat convinced Suna to take care of her, and then more shit happened, they snuck out like they always do, then last night Suna got drunk, she dragged him back here, I saw Suna pin Y/n-'

'Ahem! Is this pg. 13?'

Akamai said and looked over at Suzuki.

'WaiT I had almost forgotten our innocent little ZuZu is here'

Suzuki got ticked off at the nicknames and came up to me and pulled me closer to her- I swear if I had a dick I would be hard right now.

'I'm not that innocent...'

She walked away and sat down next to Mei. I literally just started laughing awkwardly and it took me a few minutes to get back in order

'Anyway... the last thing I saw was Suna kissing Y/n and I just silently cheered her and then left right after'

'Soo, who here ships em'?'

Everyone raised their hand at the question Akamai asked, like it's obvious we all want them to date but Y/n and her trust issues be to much. Like idk if I've seen every side to her at this point. But the issues Y/n has tho- Trust issues, anger issues, I guess daddy issues AND mommy issues...I guess she just got family issues? I dont really know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3rd Person POV: (Ze normal POV)

Meanwhile you were in your dorm and Tendou was still in there.

'N/n you've been sitting there for the last 30 minutes in silence. Do you seriously like him??'

'I guess I do but-'

'Tell him!!'

'No'

'Wha- Why???'

'Because if I do tell him then he's probably gonna say no, and then thing's will probably get super awkward, then we'll do the cliché of not talking to each other, then I would've just wasted our whole friendship because of that'

You said as you stood up and paced around the room.

'So you ain't gonna tell him because you think you gonna ruin everything?'

'Yep! Just like I always do'

'What if he confesses to you?'

'Impossible, no way he likes me'

AhEm- Meanwhile in Atsumu's dorm, where Suna was sitting there, on his phone, not caring for anything.

'Hey Suna'

'Hm?'

He said not even bothering to look up from his phone.

'Do ya like Y/n?'

He froze and the twins just look at him.

'No.'

'Really??'

'I really thought you liked her, I mean the way ya act around-'

Osamu was cut of by Tsumu who had a smile on his face.

'Really? Then what are these photos??'

He showed him multiple pictures of you and Suna. Suna wasn't an idiot, he knew what Atsumu was doing.

'Stalker much? When'd you even take these?'

'I took my chance and took the photo'

He shrugged and scrolled through his camera roll. Suna, was sitting there, denied the fact yet it wasn't the truth, nowhere near it. He did have feelings for you and he did want to you to be his girlfriend. It's just that: he knew that you didn't want to be in a relationship because of multiple things. 

---

You were now alone, finally in peace, it was late-- but still early enough for Kokomi and everyone to still be out-- You got in incoming call. You answered and grabbed your phone to hear your dad.

"Hey Y/n, how've you been?"

'Good how bout you?'

"Well all this stuff with the company is going great! How's volleyball going?"

'Good. Yeah, great, we're at the training camp right now and in 1 week we'll be going back to regular school so good'

"Great!"

'Dad it's been a minute since you've been home...When are you coming back?

"That's the thing..."

You were preparing yourself to hear bad news.

"I'm actually coming home early! So I'll be home by the end of the week"

You were shocked at the news he had just told you. You smiled and left out a gasp.

'Wai- Really?! You are???'

"Mhm! I got everything done early. The constructing, the paperwork, and other things"

'So I'll see you when training camp is done?!'

'Yup!'

'Awesome!'

"Sir...You have a meeting..."

You heard a voice say over the phone, told your dad goodbye, and hung up the phone. You silently cheered to yourself and continued watching Criminal Minds. A few hours later Kokomi entered the room and saw you still awake. 

'Motherfucka' you still awake?'

'Yep I was watching Criminal Minds earlier and now I'ma get nightmares if I go to sleep'

You shrugged and paused the TV. Kokomi saw you had a smile on your face and she looked at you confused.

'Why you so happy? What? Did Suna fuck-'

'NO! god...My dad called me'

'Really?? What'd he say?'

'He said he's coming back early from the states'

'Awesome! When's he supposed to be back?'

'End of the week'

'Dang how long has it been since I've seen Mr. [Last name initial]'

'I don't know...Like 2 years?'

'Damn, well good luck with him being back'

'What do you mean?'

'Well whenever you dad is home...You and him get all mad at each other, then you apologize, then he has to go to work and you guys never discuss it, you need therapy'

'Whatever'

You rolled your eyes and grabbed your blanket.

'Goodnight'

'Night'