Part 31: Late Night Cake & Ice Cream

You were alone, your aunt was doing overtime at work and no one has tried texting you. You finally had a moment to realize everything that has happened and how you've concealed your emotions. You hit your own head and got up to grab a drink.

'God! Just stop thinking Y/n'

You hadn't realized you grabbed a beer until the flavors hit your mouth. You didn't care and chugged it down and grabbed another one. You ended up drowning your sorrows in booze.

---

You were in the living room surrounded by empty bottles. Your aunt had gotten home late and saw this.

'Y/n?!'

'Huuh?'

'What the FUCK is this???!'

You started laughing and sat up.

'I don' know, I got sad?'

'Go to your room...I'll clean this up, god...'

You tried getting up nut you ended up crawling on the floor and up the stairs to your room. You opened your door and kicked it closed. You threw your phone on the bed and tried to get on. You pulled the blanket but ended up getting hit in the face with you phone. You were now on the floor with your blanket and phone.

You fell asleep for a while and woke up with a pounding headache, still drunk. You decided to call Suna. You called and called and he didn't answer, it took you to voicemail.

'Hey~ I had way~ tooo much to drink haha--and my head is hurting~~~ But  call me when you get this but don't call me because my head hurts and if I hear your sexy voice I won't be able to sleep'

You heard the beep and rolled up the blanket used half it as a pillow and the other half as a blanket. Meanwhile, downstairs,  your aunt was cleaning up everything decided whether or not she would beat your ass.

'I swear to god I don't care if she has a hangover tomorrow or right now I'm going to yell at her...'

She was mumbling nonsense to herself as she picked up everything.

And while that was happening Suna was at a party, he was getting hit on by girls, and once or twice by guys. He hadn't had a chance to check his phone. He finally sneaked away and was about to open a door when he heard a girl moan. He froze and walked down the hall until he found an empty room.

He walked into a room with no one in it and locked the door. He texted Osamu to tell him when they were leaving the party. He looked through his notifications and saw the voice mail from you. He clicked on it and heard the voicemail

'Hey~ I had way~ tooo much to drink haha--and my head is hurting~~~ But call me when you get this but don't call me because my head hurts and if I hear your sexy voice I won't be able to sleep'

The last part of the replayed in Suna's head over and over. He laughed and his face turned a bit red. Suna stayed at the party for most of the night. He stayed in the room for hours until Osamu texted him they need help rounding up Atsumu. Suna came out of the room and looked down the hallway in disgust. People on the floor making out and slobbering all over each other. 

He got out of the hallway as soon as he could and already saw where Atsumu and the other were. Atsumu kept on trying to make up an excuse to stay but you grabbed him. He stopped and looked at you.

'You wouldn't want to leave Kokomi alone, now would you?'

Atsumu gasped at the idea of leaving Kokomi alone. He looked around to find his car keys to realize that Osamu had them. He smiled a dumb smile with a thumbs up and marched out the door.

'Who's driving me or you'

'How much did you have?'

'Like 6'

'i had 3'

Osamu handed Suna the keys and helped Atsumu in the car. Once Atsumu was thrown into the back, Osamu sat in front. Suna started the car, got out the parking space and drove to Kokomi's house.

Once they were at Kokomi's house, Suna found something to write on and a sharpie and wrote "Do you have a boyfriend? If not please adopt him"

'Okay when Kokomi comes out say "please adopt me" okay?'

'Okay?'

Suna knocked on the door and ran once he saw the door open. Kokomi opened it and saw Atsumu on the front door step.

'Atsumu what the Cheetos are you doing?'

'Please adopt me!'

All that was heard from afar was laughter and Kokomi threw something into the night.

'Just get inside already, YOU TWO IDIOT--Thanks for bringing him~!'

She said as she picked him up and took him inside. She slammed the door and what happened from there on out, Osamu and Suna have no idea. BuT I do, they made out, mom was at with a client. They got back into the car and went to Y/n's house.

Osamu dropped off Suna and Osamu sped back to his house. He texted Y/n and told her to open up. You opened the door and Suna came in.

---

It was hours later in the middle of the night and your aunt had cooked for you and Suna. It was now late and you were still up.

'Y/n can we please go to sleep...'

'but ice cream...'

'It's midnight! we can't get ice cream right now'

'But I want ice cream...'

'I'm not getting you ice cream.'

After a long hour or so of nagging you went to get ice cream.

'I hate you so much...'

'Come one bubs!'

You grabbed his hand and dragged him. He laughed loud then scream "Fuck!" that he even laughed. You got to the store and went to the isle full of cake and ice cream.

'You want cake?'

'I want sleep...'

Suna came and wrapped his arms around your waist and put his head in the crook of your neck.

'I think you want cake'

You smiled and he laughed while he talking.

'Noo~'

'Yesss~!'

You grabbed your 3 containers of your favorite ice cream and 2 little cake containers of vanilla with strawberries inside and another container of [whatever you want].

You look around to see if there's anything else. There was nothing and so you went to the cash register and bought the items along with 3 or 4 Monsters from the front.