Part 20:

[That's your uniform.]
[The school only cares you wear red 
& black. U r wearing ripped jeans, a red button up]
[ Also ur school is an all girls school, idk how i forget to say this]
[Short chp.]

'Hey Y/n!'

You nodded your head and looked over your shoulder. It was Mei.

'Coach said there's no practice today, know why?'

You were about talk but them you took out your phone and texted her.

N/n:
Coach has a family thing

'Okay.. And why are you texting and not talking?'

N/n:
Lost my voice
screaming 

'Okay then want me to tell the others?'

You nodded and she ran off to find the rest of the team. You got bored and started texting Suna before you had to head to class.

Meanwhile...

'Yoo! Suna, you texting Y/n?'

'Why do you think I'm texting her?'

'Because you're smiling at your phone'

'Yeah, you only do that when your talking to Y/n'

He mentally slapped himself for giving such and obvious tell.

'Oooh~ Suna's in love'

'He might be, but hes F.W.Bs with Y/n'

'What's F.W.Bs?'

They turned around and saw Kita. They all tried to think of a way to explain it. Suna just said the blunt answer.

'Friends with benefits'

'What does that mean?'

'Uhm well- Atsumu gonna tell you'

Suna said and put on a tired smile while pushing Atsumu in front. Atsumu stood there trying to explain but ended up arguing over the meaning with Osamu. Suna walked away snickering but only before he took a few photos.

'She lost her voice..?'

You:
Tf? how?

Little Ass Lion:
Screaming x.x
my aunt took me to a cliff
she made me scream

You:
Idiot

Little Ass Lion:
Stfu
anyway bye

You:
Bye

[Back to Y/n] 

'Y/n~! Haha you lost your voice! Now you can't scold me for shit I did!'

You glared and Akamai who just turned away and cheered. You were about to smash her head against the wall but Mei stopped you.

You tried your best to scream but a whispered "Let go of me" was heard. Mei laughed as she held you up like a rag doll. You eventually gave up, yet, when she put you down you kicked her knees. She fell to the ground unexpectedly. You laughed but all everyone saw was you crying and heard wheezing.

The bell had rang, everyone headed to class and you just walked silently. Kokomi had found you.

Kokomi POV: [Kokomi = My adhd into a character]

Okay so my fine ass found out Sun-Sun gf aka Suna's gf or Y/n if you a plain mf BUT AnYWaY-- I found out she had lost her voice bc her aunt took her to scream her head off a cliff. So I found her and I skipped over to her.

'Y/n~!! Hey! How are ya??'

She looked at me and just stared at me.

'I know you forgot your voice at the cliff so I might as well just blab on'

I said an smiled. She kept walking and I followed her into class. She gave our teacher a note. 

'Alright class one of our schools new teachers will be handling your class because I have meetings today, she's only 20, behave and goodbye'

OKAY NOW THAT MS. IDK HER NAMES OUT! WhO we have?

'Hello there I'm Ms. Parker, I'm American, Japanese and Italian'

SHE FINE AS FUCK. She's twenty? Mannn I'm 18..IM A LEGAL ADULT. I look over to Y/n and whisper.

'Man Ms. Parker finer than a Mother fucker~...'

Y/n rolled her eyes and I just smiled at Ms. P while i put my hand in my palm

'Hey Ms. Parker~'

I said and heard someone else say it as well. I waved at her with my other hand.

'Hey girls'

'When you gonna let me fuck~ Ms. Parker~?'

She was turned around facing the board and looked back at me with a slightly confused smirk, ig?

'What was that?'

'HUH?! NUTHING!'

I literally freaked out and rushed to put my hood over my head. I squeezed it tight so only my lips were seen. She laughed and I just went red as my friend Tendou's hair. I didn't know that was possible BUT OKAY. 

BRUH BUT IF HER FINE ASS WASN'T OUR TEACHER- I would be respectfully in love with her.

Y/n POV: [Y/n = My sleep deprived ass into a character]

Kokomi...She really is an idiot.

'Pssst. Y/n'

'What?'

'Don't you think Ms. P fine?'

I nodded and gave her look that meant "why"?

'Wait- What's your sexuality again?'

'I'm [sexuality]'

I said in a super raspy voice, man I bet I sound worse than Shigaraki.

'Really?? I thought you were straight?'

I shrugged, I mean it's not like I talk about it a lot. I don't really show it to be honest. She knows that I smoke and the shitty stuff in my past but she doesn't remember my sexuality.

3rd Person POV: [Me = Trying to act formal asf when i write but im not] [Time skip]

You got to your aunts house and she was watching a romantic movie and sobbing. She has mascara running down her face and had barbecue sauce on her face.

You stood in the entrance of the living room look at her.

'...How...Just how am I related to that?'

She had saw you and immediately tried to clean herself up. She grabbed the wet naps and tried her best to clean her mascara off.

'Hi uh Y/n'

She smiled and had mascara stained cheeks. You nodded and walked away. You got to your room there and changed into a pair of joggers and a hoodie. You smiled to yourself as you knew it was Suna's.

You laid down for the majority of your time. Once or twice got asked to hang out, you declined. The only thing left to do was go to the sleepover.