Part 33: Slip Of The Tongue

[Short Chap.]

You were out your house, not doing anything actually. You got a call from Suna. He was with the twins. He called you because he was bored.

'Hey Y/n'

'Hii Y/n!!'

You heard a voice scream. You ignored it.

'What's up?'

'HEY! Y/n!'

'Nothing, wanna come over?'

'Sure, I'll be right there'

You heard screaming and Suna remembered something.

'Hey babe can you get me some chuupet and Monsters?'

The line went silent on both sides, Atsumu and Osamu laughing was the only thing being heard.

'huh?'

You said, not because you didn't hear, because you wanted to make sure you heard it correct.

'What did you say?'

You couldn't see Suna's face but it was red and he mentally cursed at himself out.

'Nothing just get me some chuupet and Monster bye'

He hung up and you stood there in shock for a second before you snapped out of it and got dressed to leave. You told your aunt you were leaving and left to the store.

You hadn't fully processed what Suna had said earlier but you were already heading to the store. You got some different flavored chuupet and some different flavored Monster. You grabbed it all and took some other candies as well.

'Thank you, come again!'

The lady said and you just smiled. Once you turned around and was about tohead out the door,  the lady's smile dropped.

'How much Monster does one teen need??'

You heard her and stopped halfway and turned.

'A lot, lady, a lot'

You said and walked out onto the side walk and walked to Suna'a house. You got there and knocked. All that you heard was someone screaming, a thud, then nothing.The door opened and it was Suna, his hair messy. He had to throw Atsumu over the couch so he could open the door.

'Hey'

'Hey'

Osamu grabbed Atsumu and all the things that fell out of Atsumus pockets.

'Hey, Samu--'

Osamu was grabbing Atsumu by the back of his shirt collar and dragged him. Samu bowed and thanked Suna for inviting them.

'C'mon Tsumu'

Atsumu was complaining all the way to the car. You were now left alone with Suna. You of course being you wanted to avoid it. Yet Suna had other plans.

'About what I said on the phone--'

You smiled with wide open eyes and covered his mouth quickly. You sighed and in that half a second you made a decision.

'Call me whatever you like'

He took your hand off his and intertwined his fingers with yours.

'Anything?'

You nodded.

'Anything..'

 Suna took that into account, now he was gonna tease you.

'Like babe?'

You nodded your head as your cheeks had a hint of pink on them. he intertwined his other hand with yours. 

'Darling~'

You had that one of those weird feelings in your stomach and tightened your grip on Suna's hands. He smirked and said another one.

'Angel~'

He leaned in and whispered his last one.

'Love~...'

He leaned just the tiniest but out so he could see your face. He kept staring at your lips and then, they collided.

Suna moved your hand around his neck and put his hands on your hips. He sat down on the couch and you subconsciously moved with him. You were sitting down on his lap. He had let go of the kiss and moved to your neck.

You heard a ring, it was your ringtone. You still had your phone in your back pocket. Suna grabbed and saw the caller ID. It was an unknown number.

'Who is it?'

You said as you re-positioned yourself to see the phone.

'I don't know'

Suna shrugged his shoulders and you pressed the answer button an put it on speaker.

'Y/n? That you?'

You remembered the voice and shuddered. The voice started laughing.

'no, no no, no....not now...not him...'

''Y/n~ Beloved it is you!! Do you know how much I've missed you? SO MUCH AND--!!'

'Who's this?'

'Huh? Y/n! Who's with you? A guy?! WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?! I spent  a whole 2 months trying to find you on ANYTHING! YOU--!!'

Suna hung up before the guy could say more. Suna had a pretty good idea of who the guy was.

'He's an ex of yours...right?'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Bro I didn't even mean for this short chap to end up this way, why did i have to include drama?? x.x i just had to add in something BIG for this right? TvT I was just gonna write a short sweet chapter but NO this great :] TvT]