Part 13: Dates For Prom

I'm gonna throw in parts of Y/n teammates narrating because I find them funny. Short chapter

'Thanks for the food dad, it was delicious'

'No prob, so your gonna be with Kokomi for how long'

'I don't know, but if I stay over I'll text ya'

'Okay'

You saluted him and put on your high-tops. You grabbed your skateboard and left out the door. You ran, hopped on, and rode it all the way. You decided to text Kokomi so your alibi could be clean.

Kokomi POV: 

I was just laying down, bored to death when I got a message from my one and only captain. I mean might as well she what this is about.

Mrs. Bendy Fox:
Hey ima be hanging out w/ Suna cover 4 me 

You:
Bet
Whats the cover????

Mrs. Bendy Fox:
I said i was gnna help u with hw

You:Kay Kay :]

Mrs. Bendy Fox:
Thx

And yes I do have Y/n saved as "Mrs. Bendy Fox". The only reason she doesn't know that I do have her saved like that is that I changed her name, and yk how ppl can see that you changed their name? Yeah, I changed her name, spammed her, then deleted the notif on her phone that said I changed her name. Took a lot of work but was worth it in the end.

'Maaaaa!!!'

'Whaaaaaa?!'

'I'm going out!'

'Where?! Why?! And who?!'

'Going to the cafe with Y/n! She's gonna help me with some of my assignments'

'Kay, Make sure to take your computer!'

'Alright-y!'

Then just like that I grabbed my computer, went to the cafe and sat in a table in the corner with some coffee and read a fanfiction, a cafe Au one, fitting isn't it? :]

3rd Person POV: [Why do I feel like abandoned places are the best place to hang out???]

You got the the location, it was an old abandoned place. You both usually met on the roof. It had a great view, it made everything look small and insignificant. You busted open the door and skipped along to sit next to Suna.

'Hey Suna~'

'Hey Y/n'

Suna had two smoke packs one regular one and one with a little message that he was saving for later.

Kokomi POV:

Okay so I was sitting here barbecue sauce on my titties- sorry that's not in the script. Ahem, So I was just sitting here, reading a fanfic on one tab and on another other I was writing an essay for my writing class and shit. Then out of nowhere when god was mixing in his little mixing pot he decided for someone to sit down in-front of me, here's the thing, I recognized the dude, it was Atsumu.

'Hey there Kokomi'

I tried to talk and I barely stuttered out a hello, basically squeaked it out.

'A-Atsumu wh-what are you doing here??'

'Well I was walking by and saw you sitting here and Oh! I gotta question fer you...'

I barely heard what he was saying after that but my brain instantly made me shut my computer and I blurted out something.

'Atsumu will you be my date to the whole masquerade prom thing?!'

I closed my eyes tightly when I said that but when I opened them I saw a blushing Tsumu. What would cap do here... She'd probably try to stay cool or sum shit but end up regretting it.

'You want ME to be YOUR date?!'

'Yeah, I mean if you want to but if you dont then it's okay I won't mind-'

I just kept rambling till Tsumu cut me off and told me that he would love to be my date.

Yasu POV:

I was forced into meeting Sakusa by Komori. So now, I'm in an awkward situation with Komori trying to set me up with his cousin. Sakusa tried to leave multiple times but Komori kept wrapping his sweater around him and pulling him back. I also tried to leave but gave up when he carried me back.

'Look you are both germaphobes, and cuz your taking 3 showers a day and Yasu you told me you take 3 showers a day'

'I don't wanna discuss my hygiene in public'

Me and Sakusa both said in unison. Okay, I admit i'm slightly a germaphobe. Also yes, I take three showers a day because I don't like smelling like sweat.

'How bout you guys go to the masquerade prom together?? And if you guys end up not liking it then you never have to speak again, Deal?'

Komori put his hand out for me to shake and I just pulled my sleeve down to my hand and shook it. Sakusa saw me to this and did the same.

'Great!'

 I have to admit, I do find Sakusa attractive and I would like to get to know him but we're both anti-social germaphobes. We rely on our extroverted friends to start conversations. In this case it was Komori that started to conversation, him extrovert, us introvert.

3rd Person POV:

You and Suna were now inside the building. Your phone had on the flashlight and Suna's phone was playing music at full volume. Inside the building it echoed, as did your voices.

'Just give it to her already...'

'Y/n'

'Yeah?'

'Here'

He grabbed the other box and handed to you, facing down.

'Another smoke box?'

'Turn it around'