Part 6: Drunk-ish

It was late people were still around, you and the simp was still there. Kokomi was flirting with the guys, some actually flirted back. You were to the point of drunk and almost blacked out. You were surrounded by basically your close friends from each team, but Suna wasn't there. He was across the room just staring at you.

'Hehe, hey can *hic* you guys pass me another one??'

'Y/n you had like 20 already, don't you think you should sleep?'

'*Hic* No! I'ma stay because you said you'd let me stay as long as I'd like'

'shouldn't have written that...'

Out of nowhere you fell asleep and now they tried to carry you, but you kept squirming. They all gave up until somehow they got Suna to agree to take you to your room. Yet the person who was the biggest influence was Kokomi. 

"Okay then, let one of these dudes, who ya know...might slightly want to pull a move on her..." 

Those words made Suna immediately pick you up and carry you to your dorm.

---

You woke up and saw Suna standing there on his phone staring at some picture on his phone.

'Suna...?'

He looked up and saw you, sitting up and laying against the headboard.

'Yeah?'

'Where are we?'

'In your dorm'

A smile came onto the intoxicated girls face and hugged a pillow.

'Suna...'

'Yea-'

'Damn it, she looks cute...'

You got up and walked over to him. You looked him right in the eyes and smiled.

'Suna, did ya know that peoples eyes or uh pupils dilate when they're scared, surprised, your attracted to the person they're staring at...'  

'And, what does that mean to me?'

'Are you scared, surprised, or find me attracted?'

He blushed and turned away from you. You looked at the back of him confused. Your eyes narrow and you wrap your arms around Suna. He felt a shiver go up his spine as you inhaled a long cold breath, and exhaled a hot one.

'Suna...Can I have a hug?'

Suna knew if he turned around you would see his face, which was a tomato at this point. Suna was so deep in thought that you thought that he didn't want to hug you back.

'Okay...I'll just go to sleep'

'No...'

'Huh?'

'Come here...'

He said looking away from you but putting his arms out and signaling you over. You smiled softly and walked over to him and hugged him. You both stood there hugging each other, until he got a message from Kita. He pulled out his phone and looked at it.

Robo Cap sent you a message...

He opened it and groaned, let you go, and put his phone away.

'I'll be right back don't go anywhere...okay?'

You nodded and he let out a sigh before leaving. You spent a few minutes there just walking around but eventually went next door. You nocked and went inside. You saw Osamu laying on his bed, on his phone.